• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by DanielP

1. D

Limited Offer: Two Dedicated Servers Avaliable!

Hello All, Due to the fact that I've had an extra amount of parts left over from a consulting client going under I decided to offer a few dedicated servers. Currently I'm only offering these two servers. RedHat 7.3 Base Operating System Free IP's Based on Arin Guidelines Dual Intel...
  2. D

[Merged] Human Rights In Nigeria

Its easy to argue against that in a court of law in America, while there are references to god in some things, there is a seperation of church and state, so you can't go arguing that its against so and so religion to execute someone or else you'd loose the case.
  3. D

[Merged] Human Rights In Nigeria

Actually webdude, all writings are flawed, and are not, never were and never will be the whole truth. Any "holy book" be it the Bible, Koran (spelling?) etc... these were all written by MAN. we know how flawed MAN is and how man changes things and doesn't quite remember things word for word...
  4. D

Reliable Reasonable and Robust Hosting Services!

Hi All! Effect Online, LLC Announces changes to its virtual packages. Our goal as a service provider is to give you the best experience possible, from super fast servers to extra friendly support. We'd like to welcome you to try out our packages, and if your not satisfied for any reason...
Back