• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by DarkBeast

1. D

Free domain ?

I already found that promo and hell no I rather keep my .tk
  2. D

Free Hosting Request - Adult Content

well what do you mean by bad text what exactly are you gonna type?
  3. D

Free Vps Needed

0_o what I didn't get what you said.
  4. D

Free Vps Needed

k ok and where do I send you the vps information?
  5. D

Free domain ?

Thanks well this thread is no good anymore .
  6. D

Free Vps Needed

Well I got a centos if you can use that alright but still I can't really use a centos five for what I need >_> so if u want to give it a try alright.
  7. D

Free Vps Needed

Can u tell me why you want a vps and not a normal reseller? They are both the same if you explain to me I might be able to help you but why vps when u can use a reseller?
  8. D

Free domain ?

Thanks and sorry for being so stupid and asking for free vps and domain xD.
  9. D

Free domain ?

You do have a huge point sorry sander k . Also I wouldn't run with the donations i'm not like that :D . Also I am gonna try to get stuff for my project on my own if y'all can close the threads I made I apreaciate it sorry for everything. Well I also just got a domain so that's a start :D!
  10. D

Free Vps Needed

HAHA I got over that I am gonna start working and I already got that domain I am gonna work hard on this game also polilos would a centos vps be ok ? Also if you want to run a host get a reseller there is lots of free resellers.
  11. D

Free Vps Needed

screenshots Start MENU galaxinaproductions[dot]tk/files/imagehost/pics/58d812c298e4ace965c41c592c0038e1[dot]png Server galaxinaproductions[dot]tk/files/imagehost/pics/a9f8c5a9fa88a96759e925ca07d24f91[dot]png Ingame...
  12. D

Free Vps Needed

yes I shall take a few give me a sec also it's still being worked on the graphics by me and my team :D
  13. D

Free domain ?

Ok Well look I am not over 18 that is true . My code is not stolen one and also I am not some idiot. What I ment I don't want to give you huge information cause I just met you ok , so what if your a thief what do you think is going to happen to me ? I can give you stuff like email real name...
  14. D

Free domain ?

Alright Also why are you asking my age 0_o i'll think about it , also well the game is suppost to be free just get money with donations . I like your offer but I don't want to give you all my information that is what I don't agree with. I don't mind ads and giving you money but just don't want...
  15. D

Free domain ?

Wait what what are u saying? Are u wanting to put ads on my site exchange for a domain and vps hosting is this correct or what are u saying I didn't get a thing you :p said
Back