• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by davesul

1. D

How To Find The Best Web Hosting Provider For your business?

It's easy just google it. But I recommend using Cloudzy as one of the best VPS hosting providers out there.
  2. D

New form of VPS hosting from Router Hosting to Cloudzy

The Router Hosting VPS hosting has re-branded its name from Router hosting to Cloudzy. They have the same VPS hosting services, but as the name suggests, they are probably shifting from VPS hosting to Cloud services as well.
  3. D

Is Free Web Hosting Good?

I am not sure if it is good or bad, but I think there is no free hosting... if you need a good hosting with a reasonable price the Routerhosting could be a good option.
  4. D

SSD Vs HDD Hosting: Complete Details About Both of Them

What is NVMe SSD? NVMe (Non-Volatile Memory Express) is an interface convention assembled particularly for Solid State Drives (SSDs). NVMe works with PCI Express (PCIe) to move information to and from SSDs. NVMe empowers quick stockpiling in PC SSDs and is a few times quicker than SATA SSD...
  5. D

Have you tried the Routerhsoting VPS services?

has anyone used the routerhosting services? Can you le tme know about the performance and also the pricing?!
  6. D

Looking for hosting

if you're looking for a hosting, I think the best option that offers all kinds of vps is routerhosting. I offers Forex VPS, Linux and RDP servers, and a lot more with a very cheap price.
  7. D

SSD VPS accounts in different location at low prices from Legionbox.

$7.95/month 2vCPU2GBMemory30GBNVMe/SSD Storage3TBBandwidth1GbpsConnection Get Started GROWING$14.95/month 2vCPU4GBMemory60GBNVMe/SSD Storage5TBBandwidth1GbpsConnection Get Started Best Value$29.95/month 4vCPU8GBMemory140GBNVMe/SSD Storage7TBBandwidth1GbpsConnection Get Started BEST...
  8. D

What are the bacis things for choosing a good webhosting

I think the basic things are first the quality and the pricing. for example you will get the smae quality from vpsserver in comparison with Routerhosting, but routerhosting is way cheaper.
  9. D

A good alternative for Routerhosting VPS services

I am using Routerhosting. I actually recommend it to others because it is the only VPS hosting I am using. has anyone else used it? I use it cause it's cheap and I think it is good in terms of services. Is there an alternative you guys can tell me?
  10. D

Best VPS for me

One of the best vps hostings I know is routerhosting . they offer great services specially support. I think it is one of the best, maybe others can correct me if it's not!
  11. D

Need cheap US RDP

You can check routerhosting RDP servers here. They are cheap and fast. I really recommend them since I am using them for a long time.
  12. D

Which VPS Hosting Provider is Good for eCommerce Store?

There are various best web facilitating suppliers accessible on the web. You are searching for a web provider for your eCommerce store then you ought to be exceptionally cautious since all your future web-based presence and business completely relies upon which kind of hosting they give you...
  13. D

Any good and professional VPS host?

It depends on what services you need, but the best ones in the world are OceanWp, digital ocean, Kinsta, Cloudways, and etc. But if you need a cheap one that offers almost the sae quality then Routerhosting is one of the good ones. If you need the Linux VPS services, check the following out...
  14. D

Has anyone used the Routerhosting!

want to use the Routerhosting RDP server that costs I think around $4. Has anyone used it? https://www.routerhosting.com/buy-rdp/
Back