• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by dedideals

1. D

UK reseller hosting, 15% off, free whmcs, awesome new site builder + daily backups!

BoxSrv are again offering a great discount on our reseller hosting packages. Grab a nice 15% recurring discount! Plus you can grab a FREE DOMAIN with most of our monthly reseller packages! With a variety of billing systems also available + a super awesome site builder No hassle, quality...
  2. D

Managed German VPS hosting with cPanel/WHM, 24/7 support, i7 cpu & more! 25% discount

BoxSrv are humans!. We always enjoy providing a solid and reliable services to clients from around the globe, our support is something we are well known for. Checkout our why us page for why we are the best choice! Providing hosting services for over 3 years, we know what it takes to keep...
  3. D

Selling Webhosting Business

I believe this was sold on WHT, maybe the OP can confirm
  4. D

Hello.. friends..

hey, welcome to the forum
  5. D

And Yet Another One Gone!

Such a shame, not for everybody imo
  6. D

USA VPS - BoxSrv, fully managed, 24/7 support, dual quad core, 30% off!

BoxSrv are humans!. We love to spread passion into our services. Our main aim is quality at affordable prices, for everyone! Providing hosting services for over 2 years, we know what it takes to keep our clients happy and provide a true reliable service with fast support. We provide...
  7. D

UK Reseller hosting, daily backups, SSL, Domain, 60% off and more!

BoxSrv are once again offering a great discount on our reseller hosting packages. Plus you can grab a FREE DOMAIN with most of our monthly reseller packages! No hassle, quality support with fast servers! Why us? - Instant setup - 99.9% uptime hassle free - Quality support when you...
  8. D

Hello Community :)

Welcome to the forums!
  9. D

facebook profile images

I thought facebook allowed you to just crop the images?
  10. D

UK Reseller hosting, SSL, Domain, WHM + 50% off!!

BoxSrv are once again offering a great discount on our reseller hosting packages. Plus you can grab a FREE DOMAIN with most of our monthly reseller packages! No hassle, quality support with fast servers! Why us? - Instant setup - 99.9% uptime hassle free - Quality support when you...
  11. D

Hello Guys

welcome to the forums! :D
  12. D

SHOUTcast hosting, centovacast V3, 60% off, solid uptime!

At BoxSrv we like discounts, and we know you do too! Thats why we're offering a massive 60% off all our shoutCAST plans until the end of August! And the best thing is... it's RECURRING! Why us? - Instant setup - 99.9% uptime hassle free - Quality support when you need it - User...
  13. D

which information is true? need help...

AVG all the way, spammer :)
  14. D

I need the best web hosting solution at affordable price?

What sort of space / bandwidth do you need? What are you wanting to host? Any specific price and location?
  15. D

Gmail or y mail

I rarely use any, but my choice would be gmail by far, it is much nicer
Back