• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by DigitalXWeb

1. D

Hosting Blowout!

Hosting Blowout We have just moved into our new Data Center and are rolling out our brand new pricing model and packages! Please note these plans all come with 100% Internap Bandwidth (incoming and outgoing)!! and includes 100% Uptime SLA's. Here is a glimpse of some of the plans ...
  2. D

Hot Dedicated Server Plans.

We have just received another order of P4's and AMD XP2000's and they are ready to go! We have also just reduced our bandwidth pricing and increased the included bandwidth amount. All Dedicated Server packages include the following : CPU - P4 1.6 Ghz or AMD 1.67 XP2000 (Quantities...
  3. D

July Hosting Special. All Packages

Hosting Special!! 10 days Only!! Ends Midnight July 18th. Offer valid for new customers only! Use promotion coupon : FW001 Save on all of our shared,e-commerce and reseller plans. Also specials on Managed Dedicated Servers and Colocation Services. Shared Hosting Plans : Starter -...
  4. D

New layout for my site

The site does load real slow and I am on a dedicated T1. The background shade of blue kills my eyes after surfing all day and the yellow links are to bright. You need to tone everything down about 5 to 10 shades. As for getting traffic as mentioned above nobody will bother visiting your site if...
  5. D

Fully Managed Dedicated Servers and Cheap Plesk Keys

Digital X Web, LLC is proud to announce their line of new Fully Managed Dedicated Servers. AMD Based Package: AMD 1.67 Ghz XP2000 40 Gig ATA-100 7200 RPM 512 Megs PC2100/266Mhz ECC DDR Redhat 7.3 (Security Hardened Kernel) Plesk PSA 2.5.x 300 Domain (Fully Supported) FREE Remote...
Back