• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Dotcom

1. Dotcom

Ad HostPlay.Com - Offshore Managed SSD Dedicated Server Europe - IPMI - Bitcoin Accept - 10% OFF

Is the use of control panel (cPanel, Plesk, etc.) included into the price at Hostplay.com managed hosting? if not, what is the price for them? Never heard of CyberPanel. What unique features does it have in comparison with cPanel, for instance?
  2. Dotcom

Ad SpeedeHost.Com - Offshore VPS Hosting - Managed Linux & Windows SSD VPS - 24/7 Live Support - BitCoin Accept

Will speedehost.com offshore vps work fine for such web hosted applications like WordPress, Salesforce, Zendesk, Zenefits?
  3. Dotcom

Download/Submit PNG images for free?

hello, believe someone can help me... What reliable options can you recommend me for downloading and submitting PNG images for free? Recently found https://www.pngtank.com/ - Is it reliable one? Have you ever tried them? An alternative place? Can a PNG be high resolution?
  4. Dotcom

Ad HostPlay.Com - Offshore Managed SSD Dedicated Server Europe - IPMI - Bitcoin Accept - 10% OFF

Would like to ask... does Hostplay.com offshore VPS provider accept Etherium, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard?
  5. Dotcom

Ad SpeedeHost.Com - Offshore VPS Hosting - Managed Linux & Windows SSD VPS - 24/7 Live Support - BitCoin Accept

Hey dudes, I have a friend in Andorra who needs managed VPS. Suppose Speedehost.com will work fine. What server locations would be better to choose from: Netherlands, Sweden or Bulgaria?
  6. Dotcom

Would you allow someone to share these coupons within friend circles and hope for some comission from SpeedeHost.Com?
  7. Dotcom

Warez-Host.Com | Offshore XEN & OpenVZ VPS in Europe | SSD Managed VPS | 10% OFF | Bitcoin Accept

What is warez-host.com offshore hosting's privacy policy and how is your personal data managed?
  8. Dotcom

Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages. As for the speed connection, it is really fast. Speedehost.com offshore hosting is great.
  9. Dotcom

Which VPS Hosting Provider is Good for eCommerce Store?

I have a small Joomla web site hosted with BlazingFast.Host provider. It was not so easy for me to find such a stable hosting service. According to the support, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to the customer.
  10. Dotcom

Warez-Host.Com | Offshore VPS Hosting | SSD Managed VPS | Live Support | 15% OFF

What are the renewal terms and fees? Know that if I am a first-time subscriber, I will likely sign up at a discounted rate that changes when I renew my contract – make sure that I know the full ramifications. For me, warez-host.com offshore VPS deals look really attractive. Thanks.
  11. Dotcom

Nice offshore from Hostplay.com team. I am quite happy with you - uptime is amazing, the servers are top notch! Thanks for sharing this discount coupon: Steady So!
  12. Dotcom

HostPlay.Com - Offshore Managed SSD Dedicated Servers Europe - IPMI - Bitcoin Accept

I can highly recommend Hostplay.com offshore hosting. When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me. From my experience with them, I can honestly and easily recommend them.
  13. Dotcom

Ad HostPlay.Com - Offshore Managed SSD VPS - NL,BG,RU - 15% OFF - Bitcoin Accepted!

Personally I transferred my sites to Hostplay.com Netherlands VPS 4 months ago. I am now paying less money for 3 domains and have lots of room to spare. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. I like your offshore hosting services. Many thanks.
  14. Dotcom

I have Opencart based online shop. Need vps

Hello I have Opencart based online shop. I want add up to 100 000 products. and 3000 menus/submenus Can someone recommend fast VPS for me? (and is there any example website) I have search many offers, but i don't know which one is best.. What can you say about kvchosting.com services and their...
  15. Dotcom

What is the advantage of collapsing white space?

You know, white spaces are blank sequence of space characters, which is actually treated as a single space character in html. The browser collapses multiple space into a single space, you can indent lines of text without worrying about multiple spaces. This enables you to organize the html code...
Back