• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Eric_HE

1. E

WHMCS or HostBill?

Without any doubt , WHMCS. Perfect function and friendly user interface.
  2. E

Do you know any server speed monitoring service?

There are many free sites were you can monitor internet speed. Google "internet speed test" or "bandwidth test" and many sites will be displayed.
  3. E

Ultimate Web Hosting Platform

Yes, you can manage the server through WHMCS, and cooperate with WHM, perfect combination.
  4. E

Pricing Structure

The price is nice, and how about the Uptime Guarantee? And how can you maintain it for a long time?
  5. E

Big deal?

I wonder at set up free.
  6. E

Windows XP hosting control panel?

I recommend simple Control panel, it is totally free.
  7. E

Request

I just want to suggest you avert to a better internet connection, that would be better than the remote connection.
  8. E

Reliable hosting provider

It would be a catastrophe : sites with tons and tons of pages disappearing. Backup service should come to be a key point.
  9. E

Firefox not displaying any images - 500 error (connection closed)

Sometimes it is a problem of your hosting, the indoes permission may account for this. But according to the phenomenon you experienced, it seems to be a browser problem.
  10. E

What Do You Want In A Web Host?

The more uptime the better and expert customer service.
  11. E

webhost affiliates really pay?

I can say you could enjoy the commission if you choose a hosting provider with good reputation and true to his word.
  12. E

subdomain question

Sometimes the directory just as /home/account/public_html/subdomainname, but the folder showed in the ftp could be different, just modify it through ftp account in your cPanle.
  13. E

What do most customers look for?

May I get some discounts if I purchase the hosting and renew my hosting?
  14. E

Is offering a refund a bad thing?

Provide money refund guarantee which may further polish your hosting.
  15. E

How to do business with foreigners

First, you should communicate with each other smoothly, and be patient. Then do business with them.
Back