• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Evcthosting

1. E

What are you listening to?

Ben Harper Dispatch....Rocket Man
  2. E

EVCT Hosting

Peronal Business Feel Thanks for the kind words. Yes we have that small business feeling and we treat every customer like they are our first customer. We may be small but we do every thing in our power to make your hosting experience one that you can grow on. Our providers treat us the same...
  3. E

No Nonsence Hosting

Thanks Thanks! We try.........for sure.:welcome:
  4. E

WHMSonic License Sale

they told us the same thing almost a year ago.
  5. E

Hi

greetings
  6. E

Fired or Not Fired?

wow and wow wow. and wow. im glad you didn't get fired for sure.:beer: but why even if there are tape's are they not using an offsite system???? i have seen this too many times. Save money and skimp out on the important stuff. OH but i will bet that the CEO got his bonus check this year.........
  7. E

hi..

Welcome, im new here too but its a good place to be!! Best of luck to you.
  8. E

Backup Space

adrive.com gives 50 gigs of free space. you have to pay for ftp though. i know that you have found service somewhere else but feel free to contact us and we can help if needed
  9. E

Cpanel Master Reseller Request

william, I dont know if you have found yourself a host yet but we have room for new customers. We provide Easy access, Valued up time, Customer support, & Top notch hosting. If you have time to stop by and look around please do. I understand your request comes with some limits and we understand...
  10. E

No Nonsence Hosting

Greetings! Evct Hosting Is Running It's September Specials This Month And We Are Looking For New Clients. Please Stop By And Check Us Out. http://evcthosting.com
  11. E

wanna find a better host than gator for me with ssh shell

I agree on the trusted part. i have a couple of customers that i have 100% trust with that i allow to use ssh. They take care of me and I take care of them. ssh is NEVER a good idea on a shared server and should never be given to anyone who is a novice; however setting up a production server...
  12. E

Need 100Mb webspace

we have room if you would like to check us out.
  13. E

Post your ctrl+v

Mozilla Backup Revize: 2 Verze: ****////\\\\**** YNNYYNNYYYYYYN ****////\\\\**** ****////\\\\**** file bookmarks.html.sbsd.bak dir colorzilla file dta_queue.sqlite file febeUserDefinedBuData.dat ****////\\\\****
  14. E

Have a few quick questions about VPSes...

is this ment to be Linux or windows? just a thought. Linux im sure it possible as long as the VPS provider will allow you to do it, I doubt it if your on a large network. To answer the original Q. yes you can but as Dynash pointed out....there isnt a lot of point to doing it. Buy a Dedi then u...
  15. E

A lot of free hosts going down?

cant blame the younger ones for trying. We are still around. I have a couple of younger ones that have resellers with me and i think they spend more time on the servers then we do.
Back