• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by EXBInt2010

1. E

Looking for server? Try Linux VPS with Ultra-Fast SSD Drives!

All SSD VPS Plans come with: >>Pure Solid-State Drives (SSD) with RAID 50 >>DNS Management >>Full Root Access >>SolusVM Control Panel + KVM >>10 Mbps bandwidth >>99.99% Uptir SLA Grab it today at as low as RM41.34/month with just a click http://goo.gl/CN5rqa
  2. E

Dedicated Server Hot Deal - Clearance Stocks!

What You Get With Exabytes Dedicated Servers? » Server Spec: Dual Intel® 5504 Quad Core Xeon® Processors » RAM Memory: 12 GB » Hard Drive(s): 4x1TB Sata RAID 10 » Operating System: CentOS 6.x 64-bit » Server Management: Silver(Semi) Management Plan - Included » Bandwidth: 10,000GB/mo -...
  3. E

Join Exabytes (US) Journey To The Cloud Contest To Win iPhone 4S!

Like Exabytes (US) Facebook fan page and stand a chance to walkaway with an iPhone 4S! The “Journey To The Cloud” facebook contest aims to increase the interaction with our customers and fans. 1) 'Like' Exabytes (US) fan page; 2) 'Share' Exabytes (US) fan page on Exabytes (US) wall; 3)...
  4. E

Exabytes Dedicated Server Promotion with 25GB Free CDN

Free your website from traffics congestion, let the sky be your limit! Exabytes is offering the Dedicated Server promotion with the following offers: Free 25GB Content Delivery Network Free 20TB bandwidth upgrade (valid for all dedicated server except Intel Atom processor) 50% off for...
  5. E

Looking for VPS urgently!

My bad on the confusing prices. For the above server specification, Exabytes.COM is only offer $1383.00. Upon your confirmation over this forum, 30% off is given to you. So your first payment is only $968.10.
  6. E

Need hosting for My Twitter Client

The inquiry was made in Dec 2011, hopefully you have found the solutions. If not, please reply to the thread so that we can assist you further.
  7. E

Cloud and Dedicated Hosting

Cloud hosting is the latest trend of hosting plan where the hosting resources are scalable and flexible. The payment method is normally you pay what you use. Shared hosting is most common hosting plan where normally individuals or small businesses will purchase the hosting plan to host their...
  8. E

Looking for VPS urgently!

Hi, Exabytes.COM would like to offer the VPS 3 Linux. Virtual Private Server (VPS) - Linux - VPS 3 Linux » Disk Space: 75GB » RAM: 1536 MB » Bandwidth: 1500GB » VPS Management Plan: Gold Management Plan $240.00 USD » IP Address: 1 X Dedicated IP (Included) » DNS Hosting: 50 Domain DNS...
  9. E

.CO.CC is back to Google

It was previously delisted by Google as Google saw it as a spammy or low quality site but it is now back to Google. Is it a bug or Google really mean it? What do you think? I got the news from
  10. E

Which is Good for SEO ?

I prefer Wordpress. I find the interface and the system is more user-friendly. At least, I can change the design that I want. As at Blogspot, I hardly alter the design. Moreover, the page display very long if I have a long article or more than 1 article posted on. My article seems very hard to...
  11. E

Godaddy $1 per domain offer.. hurry up.. grab yours..

Special offer always limited. It was only 1 day sales :D
  12. E

Is there any reason to have windows anymore?

Majority of the software is still designed for Windows usage and more compatible at Windows. I found out that people who need to write report and store documents, Windows is better than any other.
  13. E

Who is the best

7search.com & CPAway.com, become their publishers.
  14. E

How to increase my business through twitter?

Twitter allows only 140 characters. Advertising should not be as little characters as it limits, isn't it? We use Twitter for special promotion or announcement instead.
  15. E

Why only Google for SEO?

Google is more popular than other search engines. But, it depends on your target market also. If you are targeting Taiwan, then I'll suggest Yahoo!
Back