• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Fried

1. F

Hosting Required

Thanks for the offers. I will make my decision soon. Keep the offers coming in. :)
  2. F

Hosting Required

I will be needing web hosting within the next couple of weeks. Here are the features that I need: 1GB Space 50GB Bandwidth cPanel (up-to-date) 1 mySQL Database Apache with mod_rewrite GD Library PHP The web host must have at least %99.9 uptime. I don't have a budget in mind, but the cheaper...
  3. F

FrostHost.net » cPanel & Fantastico - 99.9% uptime - Starting from only $1.05

If you are looking for Reliable, Fast, Affordable web hosting, your search ends here. So, you're excited about your new website, but you need a reliable web hosting company? FrostHost has what you need. We are a reliable web hosting company that gives great support and many features to help...
  4. F

Saddam Hussein executed

Us Iraqis are happy that Saddam is dead. He was a dictator. They showed the killing live on Arabic TV, I think.
  5. F

Eid Mubarak!!

This is making Muslims look bad.
  6. F

Adding banner code to a php script?

Go to: templates/YOUR-TEMPLATE/header.tpl Put the ad code in that file. ^^ Orange: Replace it with the template that you are currently using. Green: If you don't want the ad to be in the header, then choose a different file.
  7. F

PHP Help needed!

Tree, that's not what he wanted. But anyway, you can use the following code. Form Code:<form action="redirect.php" method="GET" target="blank"> <input type="text" name="url"> <input type="submit" value="Go"> </form> redirect.php Code:<?php header("Location: ".$_GET['url']); ?> I...
  8. F

free ipb 2.O

IPB 1.3 isn't the best free. Its unstable, many bugs, many security holes. And the software itself is terrible. Going with an older version of a software is really not good, there will be NO support, no upgrades for security... And like hosting-shack said, it's illegal to download now.
  9. F

changing a link by javascript?

Do you want the link to change to a particular link for ALL visitors? Or you want it separate for each visitor, depending on how long they have stayed on the page? Do you want the link to change in front of the visitor, or the link to change when the visitor has reloaded the page?
  10. F

changing a link by javascript?

You'll need a cron job for that.
  11. F

**Guilty Or Not Guilty**

Not guilty Have you ever died before?
  12. F

Open Source Project

I can do advanced PHP. Though I'm not good as Krak_Joe, but I can do advanced PHP.
  13. F

**Guilty Or Not Guilty**

Hmm... Not Guilty. Are you guilty that Gopzap has been found to be the greatest person on earth? Ha ha - What ever answer you say the fact still applies.
  14. F

Get you Free Domain... at Own.nu....

Does it come with DNS?
  15. F

WHat some would call a "Stu thread"

How exciting, Underg is a pro member.
Back