• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by FrugalWebTech

1. F

[$.99/mo] Minion Host - Quality Shared Web Hosting with Premium Customer Service!

Minion Host is privileged to be able to provide you with quality web hosting at an affordable price. We are here to serve you better. Our packages include: (1) Value - $0.99 Monthly - 200mb Disk Space, 2GB Bandwidth and Unlimited Add-ons. (2) Personal - $2.99 Monthly - 1 GB Disk Space...
  2. F

Review our new template we completed coding.

Hey I'd love for you guys at freewebspace.net to view our template we finally completed. Now its official we're not in BETA anymore (for the website)... www.FrugalWebTech.com Thank you for all replies.
  3. F

Frugal Web Technologies | New Website, New Promotions, New Prices !

Update: New website, New Promotions & New Prices! Over the past month we’ve completed extensive market research for “who” we attract with our web hosting packages. It seems it is our affordable pricing, quality, and speed that many bloggers enjoy. We offer the easy one-click installations for...
  4. F

Pricing Structure

The prices do seem pretty competitive. Just look around and see what other companies may offer.
  5. F

Free hosting control panel for CentOS 5?

I heard webmin is free.
  6. F

WHMCS or HostBill?

I enjoy WHMCS, suites my needs perfectly.
  7. F

Looking for another dedicated server.

I'd just like to hear your recommendations on dedicated server companies offered in North America. I have no requirements. Kind Regards, Andrew
  8. F

Cheap and Amazing Quality | Voice Servers, Game Servers & Web Hosting |

Ventrilo : $0.25/slot Game Servers: $0.99-$3.00/slot 128-1000 fps List of Games: America's Army Battlefield 2 Battlefield 2142 Call of Duty Call of Duty: United Offensive Call of Duty 2 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Call of Duty: World at War...
Back