• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by FW-Matt

1. F

Cheap Quality SHOUTCast Streams - Cocchin, high quality, US Servers

Cocchin has just released a new brand of sale, US SHOUTCast Server's. Providing you with cheap quality service, if you are not happy with the server and do wish for a refund. We can issue you a refund in full in the 7 Day Money Back. This gives you a chance to try out our new brand of server's...
  2. F

50% OFF FOR LIFE/FOREVER (RECURRING)! Cocchin, high quality, US cPanel Hosting

Cocchin. have been providing a reliable, friendly and affordable web host service since founded in February 2010. With unique ideas and techniques, Cocchin provide the highest quality service possible at some of the lowest prices available across the entire industry. why us? Incredible...
  3. F

★ [FusedWebs] [USA Servers] Premium Virtual Private Servers ★ GET 25%OFF! ★ HOT ★

FusedWebs is a medium sized web hosting Company, operating for around a year now our Clients have give nothing but praise on our outstanding support and service! To grab a nifty 25% off (Recurring), use the promotion code: WELCOMEVPS USA-128 - order 2 x 2.93GHz CPU power 20 GB Premium...
  4. F

British-Hosts, installatron, softaculous, redundant DNS and more! 60% off!

Hello There, We appolagize about the DNS Issue. We have recently had issue's with the DNS Name Server's and DNS Server. These have both now been fixed and operating as normal. For the setup of our DNS, Where shortly going to be using cluster's along all of our server's (USA/UK/EU) Server's...
  5. F

British-Hosts, installatron, softaculous, redundant DNS and more! 60% off!

British-Hosts are offering a nifty 60% off of all our Shared hosting range! British-Hosts also now offer UK and USA based services, utilizing redundant DNS, a multiple location choice, great security, 7 Day Money Back Promise! We are worth the try! Apply the promotion code 'WELCOME' to grab...
  6. F

★ [FusedWebs] [UK/USA Based] cPanel Shared & Reseller Hosting Services ★ [50%OFF] ★

FusedWebs are offering UK and USA Based Server's, Therefore if you are in the USA and need USA Service or UK Service, you can get both! You can now grab a nifty 50%OFF shared hosting/web reseller packages by using the coupon code stated below. To grab this discount, Use the discount...
  7. F

Can some1 suggest a free billing system....

Hosting Bill I believe is free. :)
  8. F

Safest way to enter partnerships?

LTD may be a good idea :) Or maybe signing on as a Solo Trader :)
  9. F

Free hosting control panel for CentOS 5?

Webmin/VirtualMin/Kloxo
  10. F

AccountLab Plus, is it free now?

I believe it's been free for over a year.
  11. F

WHMCS or HostBill?

reply I would suggest WHMCS. :)
  12. F

Should I get WHMCS?

reply I would say yes, I prefer WHMCS to Client Exec or the other one's. (Blesta) etc.
  13. F

Reseller Offers?

reply I would suggest trying Tech-Hosts, they provide a good level of service.
  14. F

A lot of free hosts going down?

reply Some other people end up closing down, just because they can't gaurentee they're getting enough fund to carry on business...
  15. F

Where can I Buy a reseller host

reply I would strongly suggest Tech-Hosts :)
Back