• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Giovan

1. G

Comparing free bulletin boards.

Hmm... I found this note in forumco.com : Note: Non English forums will be terminated. Too bad, I don't want to use English in my forums.
  2. G

Anyone who use ezboard and homepagetools, can you post your board's URL here ? I need to look some "samples" before I choose. Thanks.
  3. G

Coolboard.com, homepagetools.com, and ezboard.com 1. which one has the fastest loading time ? 2. which one has better features ? such as photo, title, last reply, etc. Or is there any free bulletin board (that is already hosted in the provider server) which is better from the three above...
  4. G

I can't change nameserver in Network

Okay.. Thanks for your information.
  5. G

Hmm... I guess I must try to contact them again..... Another questions, 1. (for anyone familiar with Network Solutions) is there any fee from them if I want to transfer my domain to another registrar ? 2. Is there any good registrar where I can change nameserver and IP easily (doing it by...
  6. G

My domain is holyknight.com I already followed this link : http://www.networksolutions.com/cgi-bin/makechanges/domain.mod and fill in the form. And an email come to my inbox asked me to send the confirmation to hostmaster@networksolutions.com . I replied and sent the confirmation. Then come...
Back