• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Googledaily

1. G

Why Would You Do Such A Thing?? WHY??

Thank you TAnderson, couldn't have said it better myself. :cool2:
  2. G

I read 3 newspapers per day. Do enlight me on this, I don't recall seeing sensative religon topics such as "the priest and the 3 choir boys", for example, featured in a comic strip on a daily basis. Scientology... if you wanna call it a main stream religon then I have nothing further to add...
  3. G

Google ads money comes

Btw, try Bank of East Asia, they charge less and clear foreign checks faster :bandit2:
  4. G

Google ads money comes

hmm... looks more like another variation of the million dollar page to me...
  5. G

Pay Per Impression?

Tribal Fusion, Advertising.com, Burst Media, Casale Media, FastClick ... just to name a few. :)
  6. G

I too think the Muslims community might have overreacted a little bit but I can totally understand why they are so upset. Just because you can make fun of pretty much anyone/anything in your country doesn't mean you have the right to disrespect others' religon. What if it's YOUR religon that...
Back