• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by gOoSe

1. G

1uhost.com

thanks everyone! lol i think i know who i'll go with :)
  2. G

Featureprice - anyone sue them?

im also having problems with them only their support . it was very good when i first used them but... after i renewed they suck. they stopped the support and all this. that's why i posted about 1uhost.com i need a new host for my 2 of my domains.
  3. G

1uhost.com

Is anyone using www.1uhost.com with any comments about them? Im thinking about using them but im not sure if i should.... i want a host with similar plans but NOT featureprice.com. im using them right now and having support problems. thanks to anyone with comments about 1uhost.com :)
  4. G

popuptraffic.com

5. G

popuptraffic.com

does popuptraffic.com actually pay?
  6. G

Too Big Too Fast?

*laughs* you obvosly dont know me lmao jk
  7. G

best place to learn....

wheres or whats the best way to learn PHP and/or CGI?? in your opinions!:)
  8. G

CPM banners?

or maybe his friend couldnt use it.. so in essence its not wrong because MAYBE his friend didnt use it..and was just gonna delete it.. liike my friend did so imade her my board admin n' stuff. well of course she changed the license addy lol
  9. G

Too Big Too Fast?

ok i see alot of you say this about other webhosts... they grow too fast and have to cut things... what about myacen? i constantly see people signing up.. isnt anyone worried about them growing so fast?
  10. G

FocusIN....are they any better?

yeah cuz by tomrrow whicih is the end of the week ill have over a few dollars.. focusin is a good starter i think. and if it doesnt work out... then it gets your visitors use to the fact you need adverts LOL!
  11. G

GoDaddy - Anyone with experience of it?

Re: Re: you mean.. i said it was a fee that i saw that maybe people MIGHT have been talking about :rolleyes: between Disney Fans and so-called webmasters i think ive had enough lol besides the reason i asked about the 90 dollar is cuz it WAS in small print for a few months!!
  12. G

you mean.. the 90 some dollar charge?
  13. G

i also think people are too picky considering that advert market has been REALLY bad,,, its just picking up like that letter said, and you can tell!
  14. G

i just signed up for focusin.com and got accepted... i got 58 cents so far lol! my friend has focusin.com and had no problems at all thats why i signed up.
  15. G

i found a hidden charge but it goes with their hosting service... i only register domains...i havnt seen any price increase,.. its been almost 5 months lol!
Back