• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by hando

1. H

Need your opinions

Thank you for pointing out the spelling error. I will fix that soon. Due to the design, i have to leave plenty of space at the bottom to compensate higher-screen-resolution user. Otherwise at higher resolution, it will show the background color of the <body> tag. The light green color...
  2. H

nameserver setting for own webserver?

do i simply put my web server's (apache) IP address in nameserver1 and nameserver2 if i run my website from home? thanks
  3. H

What is your opinion about intellii.com?

Are they reliable? if you know any hosting company that offers plan similar to intellii.com's Linux-Bronx plan, please let me know. thanks
  4. H

free Email to Fax

Hi, Does anyone any company that offers PC-2-Fax or Internt-2-Fax services for free or small fee? thanks
  5. H

Host with multiple domain pointing

hi, i am looking for a hosting account that can host multiple websites (each website has its own www.domain.com ) with following options: price: under $5 month space: any traffic: any perl: yes php: yes mysql: yes SSL: yes thanks, hando
  6. H

Need your opinions

Cowax & iLLuSioN, What browser & color depth setting that you use? I am using IE 6 & 16bit color. And, I don't see anything that you mentioned.
  7. H

Need your opinions

Hi, are u refering to buttons on services.html page?
  8. H

Need your opinions

Are u refering to products' images? Thanks
  9. H

Hypermart SSL Server gone?

What happen to Hypermart's SSL server? Is it still available to free account ?
  10. H

Need your opinions

I've just finished this site Please give me your opinions. Negative and/or positive opinions are always welcomed. Thank u very much
  11. H

looking for free Domain Hosting

Hi, would you please suggest a Reliable (not out of business in near future) Free Hosting Company Space: over 2 (two) mb Ads: OK PHP and MySQL: Yes Perl: optional Thanks
Back