• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Hitakashi

1. H

I need reseller

What about?: Disk Space: 25GB Bandwidth: 50GB FTP Accounts: Unlimited Email Accounts: Unlimited Email Lists: Unlimited Databases: Unlimited Sub Domains: Unlimited Parked Domains: Unlimited Addon Domains: Unlimited Price: $10
  2. H

VPS with cPanel needed

ok a bit of a bump but by the end of this month we are going to move away from our VPS we have and move to another place. if possible if anyone else got any plans for VPS's please post them, for people that posted above if you got any deals please post them, Thanks :) Specs of our current VPS...
  3. H

Custom hosting request for auxilliary image hosting

i can give you Disk Space: 5 GB Disk Space Bandwidth: 10 GB Bandwidth FTP Accounts: 20 Email Accounts: 20 Email Lists: 20 Databases: 60 Sub Domains: 20 Parked Domains: 20 Addon Domains: 20 Cpanel Installatron For 2 Dollars
  4. H

Wordpress based news site (very frequent updates)

Can you tell us whats your budget for hosting?
  5. H

VPS with cPanel needed

man, i just compared a old host i used and CS Squad both of you guys had the same plans, one had burstable to 1 GB...but there support sucks, takes atleast 1-1.5 days to reply to a ticket. but fully managed i actually have no clue who to go with anymore...
  6. H

VPS with cPanel needed

the host we have right now is using openVZ and solusVM, anyway someone can post a screenshot of the veportal the VPS's get since veportals website has no screenshots Thanks
  7. H

VPS with cPanel needed

i may go with you since you have the lowest price. im wondering the "OpenVZ with vePortal" is veportal like solusVM (im meaning like its a control panel) right?
  8. H

VPS with cPanel needed

Hello, Im looking for a VPS to be used for web hosting accounts the requirements we need are: Disk Space: 50 GB Bandwidth: 500 GB Guaranteed ram: 512 MB Burst/Swap: 1024 MB OS: CentOS 5.x IP address 2-4 cPanel/WHM It has to have solusVM, or something thats not Parallels Virtuozzo...
  9. H

i need your help

You can't make a master reseller (from what i know) with out a plugin (EX: zamfoo, whmreseller) but you can make resellers via resellers -> reseller center
  10. H

Fast (not oversold) hosting with dedicated IP

Im able to give: Disk Space: 5 GB Disk Space Bandwidth: 10 GB Bandwidth FTP Accounts: 20 Email Accounts: 20 Email Lists: 20 Databases: 60 Sub Domains: 20 Parked Domains: 20 Addon Domains: 20 For 2 USD and for a dedicated IP its 2 USD more Includes cPanel, Installatron Order
  11. H

Opera 10.5 Alpha

Now theres the Beta, i love how you can change the opera logo next to the tabs into the navbar like the old version, speed is fast, but i found a bug that pisses me off.
Back