• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by holydevil

1. holydevil

Ok... I want to try something (negative rep)

added 1 more -rep... have fun
  2. holydevil

My newest site design - please review it

Thank you all for your lovely comments, more views are welcomed would also like to know hows the proxy working overall, like the site loading time etc etc Thanx
  3. holydevil

thank you for your lovely comments, would like to hear some more reviews
  4. holydevil

Hi, i made a design for http://www.iprox.org.. would like love to hear some reviews from you'll. Thanks
  5. holydevil

please help pic my new logo

i would suggest u to make a new one, also please make the site design 1st after that it would be more easy for us to pickup the perfect logo for your site. While making the logo keep in mind that it should signify what your site is instead of just mixing shapes. For now just casualy i like #3
  6. holydevil

opinion please

good logo, looks simple and childish but something different is something unique. good try.
  7. holydevil

USA Zip codes and statistics database March 2007 For SALE $10.95/- only

For SALE is USA Zip codes and statistics database - Current Mar07 The record contains 65,000+ ZipCodes and 30+ fields US Zip codes, along with their statistical data such City, State, Area Code, Demographics, Latitude & Longitude, Time Zones, Elevation etc. Database can be provided in the...
  8. holydevil

EZPROXYTOOLS Review

another gd design by Justin :) But only prob is it loads very slow for me. im on dialup to be frank no1 waits for 2min for the page to load. i would suggest if u want ur users to view ur design make it load fast like in 4-5sec max than only ull go gd. and ya make it a normal image show dont use...
  9. holydevil

.IN domains for cheap!!!!!

info 4 letters .in 2 letters and has meaning too like .us .it .be .cc .co.in is cheap 7$
  10. holydevil

It is more than ur worth atlest. Btw .in sounds good and has a meaning too "IN" like .us "US" or .it "IT" . this kind of extension make good and ezy to remb domain
  11. holydevil

saw another stuff similar https://registry.sify.com/home.php?home=main which has gd service?????
  12. holydevil

hey ganesh did u find out the site offerin .in for 9.99$
  13. holydevil

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

ill be soon getting my own SSL certificate when i collect enoughmoney to buy it :beer:
Back