• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by HostAnime

1. H

Brand New Quality File Hosting Service - Fast & Free!

Hi FreeWebSpace Members, We would like to introduce you to our brand new file hosting service at FileHost.ws. We offer a quality free file hosting solution on our ultra fast servers. Features include: Generous Free Usage Allowances! Anonymous File Hosting Option! (No Registration...
  2. H

Free 10 GB WHM Reseller

Server seems down.
  3. H

500MB Storage 100GB Transfer CPanel 11

Mysql tables or databases? 3 mysql tables are...useless! :)
  4. H

Host-Anime.com - Free File Hosting

Hello, We have just launched http://www.host-anime.com, a service offering Free File Hosting. Despite the name in the domain anyone can use our service, even if your files are not related to Anime/Manga. Features 700 MB Filesize Up to 3 file uploads at once No download/speed limits...
  5. H

Fatcow coupon

Best choice is to search! :)
  6. H

Hosting Domains 4 Sale

Pretty nice domains. Good luck with the sale.
  7. H

Ok, so who was it?

Sadly ISP's don't regularly check their abuse@ email addresses (or they don't care). I've had similar experiences in the past but no one ever replied. Hope you'll sort it out somehow.
  8. H

Ok, so who was it?

You should contact the ISP that IP is registered with. They could probably tell you more or at least suspend that account/server. It was probably a kiddo thinking he/they can take you down. :)
  9. H

photobucket.com

I doubt you can overwrite them. It's easier to upload the new images and link new ads to those.
  10. H

Do you as a Free Hosting provider monitor users for spam/scams activity?

Best thing is to always check server logs. Monitor emails that are being sent out, etc.
  11. H

Domain problem (IP is ok)

Seems like the OP fixed the issues. Probably was a nameservers issue.
  12. H

Megaupload.com recent issues

What do you think it will happen to megaupload.com and its owners? Do you think the owner will get away? thepiratebay.org had similar issues in the past but the site is back and still serving torrents. :)
  13. H

Gmail vs Hotmail - Which is better?

Gmail all the way!
  14. H

What Windows Versions have you used?

I have used all Windows versions. Currently using Windows 7 and I'm very happy with it. I think it's the most stable Windows so far! I also have Linux but that's a different story. :)
  15. H

movie hosting on server

George, make sure you meet clipbucket's server requirements. According to their site you need: PHP 5.2.x & MySql 5.x.x PHP with Background Processing and Exec Enabled GD Library For Captchas and Other Image Manuplation FFMPEG – FLVTOOL2 – MP4Box Hope this helps.
Back