• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by IH-Tony

1. I

Tips for Ads

Hello. Ad revenue has become a large portion of revenue from sites. What are some tips that you have when using them?
  2. I

ImagiHost.com - Review

Hello there! We've recently changed the design of ImagiHost.com. What do you think about it? Should we add or subtract anything? Any feedback is appreciated. :)
  3. I

ImagiHost.com | Free cPanel, PHP, mySQL Web Hosting

Need priority, efficient web hosting for free? Yes, we know that "fast" and "free" don't normally come together. At ImagiHost.com, they do. In fact, we're proud to say that our servers are up to 2x faster than leading brands, including paid hosting! Our free cPanel hosting plan includes...
  4. I

ImagiHost.com - Review

Hello! I'm Tony from ImagiHost.com. We're a new hosting business, launched this week, and I'd like to know how you feel about our website design, as well as our cPanel one. (Yes, I know that the cPanel design requires you to register, but if you have the time, that'd be great!) Please feel...
  5. I

tech staff

They need to know web hosting like the back of their hand, have a good personality, and speak English fluently.
  6. I

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL, PHP, Fantastico, phpMyAdmin, FTP, .htaccess, Oth

If you do own the legal rights to issue out those mp3/mp4 files for download (it's not nulled), then you can use ImagiHost.com. We will provide 10 GB of disk space (5x what you need!) with no forced ads and no Post4Host. Use the live chat widget on the homepage for any questions or issues. :)
  7. I

Free hosting request: Space: 1GB

I'm sure that ImagiHost.com will fulfill those needs. We offer 10 GB of disk space, instead of 1 GB, with no forced ads, and you don't have to post a single message to get our free hosting! Just register and you're set to go. If you have any questions about ImagiHost.com, you can use the...
Back