• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by imagehostingpro

1. I

The most creatively designed Image Host – HostanyImage.com

DJboutit, thank you very much for your comment on the site's design. :)
  2. I

The most creatively designed Image Host – HostanyImage.com

Hello, HostanyImage Image Host – Horse powered image hosting! HostanyImage Image Host is expanding its operations and we relaunched the site very recently. We provide free unlimited image hosting for anyone at absolutely no cost. Here are the features: - Free Image Hosting - Unlimited...
  3. I

What's your setup like?

Try beating this.. Can anyone beat mine? Was taken on my birthday, recently :p
  4. I

Need a Dedicated Server to buy ASAP for my Image Hosting Site!!!

Purchased the plan!!! Thanks for the offer lima23.. and thanks to others as well..I purchased a plan from http://rubyringtech.com/ yesterday and it seems best deal by far.. Here’s what I got from them: Fully managed VPS 20 GB's of HD Space 512 MB RAM 1024 Burstable 400 GBs Bandwidth...
  5. I

It's 9 PM here :) Could you please tell me your email address? or Gtalk or yahoo chat ID? I can't PM you.. dunno why.
  6. I

Hi Anthony, what are the control panel options I have? and how would it affect the price you mentioned? Reply me ASAP plz.. :wink2:
  7. I

currently Ruby Ring Technologies' offer is good for me.. but need some more offers to decide.. please post your offers..will be back after a nap.. :P
  8. I

Thanks for the offer Eclouds! will consider this as well... but I'd be more happy if I could get some more disk space and RAM ..
  9. I

Thanks Anthony! Well this seems a good deal. I checked out Ruby Ring Technologies' website as well. Can anyone tell me more about them? Do you recommend them? Anthony, could you please tell me more about this plan; about root access, reboot and port?
  10. I

JasonS, thanks for your msg. It's a good deal, but a bit over my budget.
  11. I

erm.. should it be VPS mate? If so yes.. it's VPS!! OMG.. yeah.. even Slice is VPS.. damn.. i'm correcting my post right now.. :confused4 Sorry to confuse you all.. I need a VPS for crying out loud!!!!
  12. I

Need a VPS to buy ASAP for my Image Hosting Site!!! Hi Guys, I’m on the lookout for a VPS (not a dedicated server!! typo in title) for my image host. The site is currently hosted on a 256 slice at www.slicehost.com and I’m paying $20 per month. They offer 256MB RAM, 100GB bandwidth, 1IP and...
Back