• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by inoverse

1. I

3 Months For NOTHING!

Right now Inoverse Web-Hosting is giving away 3 months of hosting for NOTHING! Get three months for free when you sign up and prepay for three months. That's 6 months for the price of 3! This offer is available on any of our hosting plans including our basic which has these features: 100 MB...
  2. I

CrAzY SpeCiAL: 1 GB Space - 30 GB Bandwidth - $18.00/Month

Yes, we get our servers through RackShack.
  3. I

We have two servers: Intel Celeron 1.3GHz 512MB RAM - 60GB 7200RPM HD 256k OBC - 100MHz FSB AMD Duron 1GHz 512 MB RAM 20 GB Hard Drive Both have Plesk installed on them. We are connected to several internet backbones including Time Warner, Verio, and Savvis.
  4. I

For a limited time we are offering this special only to FreeWebspace.net members: $10.00/Setup Fee $18.00/Month 1 GB Disk Space 30 GB Bandwidth 15 Subdomains Unlimited E-mail Accounts ASP, PHP4, CGI, Perl5 5 MySQL Databases FrontPage 2002 To sign up click here...
  5. I

Need hosting for free, anyone?

We might be able to work something out if you haven't found something yet. Contact me at host@inoverse.com and we'll talk.
  6. I

Special: 5 GB Disk Space - 50 GB Bandwidth - $40/Month

It is Linux with a Plesk control panel.
  7. I

Special: 5 GB Disk Space - 50 GB Bandwidth - $40/Month

For a limited time we are offering this special to FreeWebspace.net members: $10.00/Setup Fee $40.00/Month 5 GB Disk Space 50 GB Bandwidth 15 Subdomains Unlimited E-mail Accounts ASP, PHP4, CGI, Perl5 5 MySQL Databases FrontPage 2002 To sign up click here...
  8. I

Webhosting starting from £5 per month

Oh, cool....Good Luck!
  9. I

No, that couldn't be.... we don't even offer those hosting plans.
  10. I

Just curious as to why you host with us, Inoverse Web-Hosting, if you offer your own hosting services?
  11. I

Inoverse Web-Hosting

Well we had to impose bandwidth limits because of some of our potential clients such as the people viewing these posts. For some reason potential clients think that an unmonitored bandwidth limit is something to be leary of. However, we have 175 GB bandwidth. We currently host 58 sites and...
  12. I

Inoverse...

That is why we now imposed bandwidth limits on our plans. For some reason some of you think a host is untrustworthy for not implying bandwidth limits. I completely agree that there is no such thing as unlimited bandwidth, however we stated unmonitored bandwidth. This means we didn't monitor...
  13. I

Inoverse Web-Hosting

No, we accept PayPal, checks, and money orders.
  14. I

yupapa.com

<< mod edit >> follow the instructions on how to reply to this type of request. Read the rules. Thank you. /Peo
  15. I

I just need a host for my domain for less than $20/yr

$6/Month <<MOD NOTE:>> If you can't offer what is requested, do not spam the forum. <</MOD NOTE>>
Back