• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by intek

1. intek

BeTheTopSite - King of the Bill Clone -- Only $24.95

I have purchased a copy of the script. Everything seems to be working perfectly and cyberoptik was even kind enough to install it for me, free of charge! Thanks again, guys get this why its so cheap.
  2. intek

Looking for some one to slice and code PSD

Hey I am looking for a expierenced person to slice and code a PSD file for me. It needs to have css and some roll over buttons added. Please pm me if interested. Thanks
  3. intek

FREE Hosting accounts available %99.9 uptime

Accounts given out. Sorry Small? Its free.. 100mb is more than enough.
  4. intek

FREE Hosting accounts available %99.9 uptime

Hello I am giving away 2 hosting accounts 2 the first 2 people that PM me. No ads, no posting. I have some space peft on my server and thought what the heck its Chritmas! 100mb space 1gb bandwidth unlimited features, email, mysqls etc.. thanks!
  5. intek

Looking for links/banner spots.. must have at least 1k uniques per day

Hello all Im looking to advertise on webmaster related web sites. Blogs, forums, etc.. Your site must get at least 1k uniques per day (i will need screen shots of this) Please pm me. Thanks
  6. intek

Need Site Hosting: Offers Only Please

How much space and bandwidth do you require? Can you post some more details please. Thanks
  7. intek

Looking for someone to slice and code PSD. into a php script.

Hey guys Looking for someone to slice and code a PSD into a script im using. Need this done quite quickly, I will need a few of these done, so im looking for a long term buisness relationship. Offering $20 per job. Please PM me here. Thanks Martyn
  8. intek

imalone1

could you please pm me his email adress? Thanks
  9. intek

imalone1

Just paid for the domain, but it wont let me send you a pm here now for some reason? The topic has also been removed? The domain was: webyspace.com please push to my account at domainsite account code: 94335-3a6a413 Thank you
  10. intek

full website (design+scripting), for 18$

I would also like to see some of your work. Please add me on msn support@intekhosting.com
  11. intek

Anyone tried Gate.com yet?

You mean as in ex employee`s or they have simply opened another hosting company?. Seems a little strange for a hosting company to do that, when they have such a good thing going, but then again i guess they dont want any compettion lol.
  12. intek

Anyone tried Gate.com yet?

Just woundering if anyone has tried Gate.com yet? There quite new and seem to be spending a huge budget on advertiseing recently. Anyone tried there services? any good?
  13. intek

Cheap web hosting

Think about it. How much does the Host have to pay for the server every month? How much of his time is he giving to his customers each month? Staff, wages, maintenence. And he can offer you $1 hosting a month? I would run like it was the plauge my friend.
Back