• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by islandkayak

1. I

Aletia Hosting?

Aletia Hosting do look good. I book-marked their site sometime back as they look good for larger-size websites/accounts. They use CPanel-3 which allows customers to set-up sub-domains from their control panel. I assume they're employing VDI servers ? Anyone managed to find a review ...
  2. I

Fast low cost web host wanted know any

No, I don't work for VeoWeb. I'm just another very happy customer. Regards, Bruce.
  3. I

I want a host which I can host multiple domains/subdomains

WebHostAz.com http://www.webhostaz.com looks good too. They offer a 14-day free trial, and a good multiple domain package. Does anyone have a URL for a review of WebHostAz.com ?
  4. I

I want a host which I can host multiple domains/subdomains

Hi, I live on an Island in the South Pacific and have nothing better to do all day than search the net! Recently, I spent (weeks) looking for an ideal hosting company for my 20 or so domains. Each domain had to have it's own unique static IP address (essential if you want good search...
  5. I

Fast low cost web host wanted know any

Hi, If you want FAST try http://www.veoweb.net Their prices are excellent (ask them about multiple domain hosting packages) but for single domain they start at $5.95 per month. Support is fantastic, and they're friendly too. Nothing is a problem to these people. Whatever you want, they...
  6. I

Is discount-hosting.com host realible?

Hi, Free hosting is fine but if you want support it's sometimes difficult to get, and also you don't always get the full features you require, i.e. unlimited emails, static IP address, enough bandwidth etc. I've searched the net for weeks (cause I have nothing better to do all day than...
Back