• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by jakeruston

1. J

Cheap Web Hosting - Instant Setup! - 99.9% Uptime!

Hi, Xeromi.net (http://www.xeromi.net) provides cheap Shared and Reseller hosting plans - All with instant setup! All of our hosting plans are hosted on our servers located in Chicago, USA. We can provide a guaranteed uptime of 99.9% for your websites, in most months it should be higher. Our...
  2. J

Cheap Web Hosting | Fantastico | Instant Setup! | 99.9% Uptime!

Hi, Xeromi.net provides cheap Shared and Reseller hosting plans - All with instant setup! All of our hosting plans are hosted on our servers located in Chicago, USA. We can provide a guaranteed uptime of 99.9% for your websites, in most months it should be higher. Our servers are built to...
  3. J

Need 3GB Space, 75GB Bandwidth + Shell Access

Sorry I forgot to mention, SSH and wget are allowed.
  4. J

Need 3GB Space, 75GB Bandwidth + Shell Access

Hello! MiloFi Hosting would like to show you their Shared Hosting Plans! The recommended plan for you is: Basic Account - BW: 60GB - Space: 7.5GB - Only $3.00/Month! Order Now! Basic Plus Account - BW: 100GB - Space: 12.5GB - Only $5.00/Month! Order Now! Standard Account - BW: 180GB -...
  5. J

Cheapest Hosting Around!

Hello! MiloFi Hosting would like to show you their Shared Hosting Plans! Basic Account - BW: 60GB - Space: 7.5GB - Only $3.00/Month! Order Now! Basic Plus Account - BW: 100GB - Space: 12.5GB - Only $5.00/Month! Order Now! Standard Account - BW: 180GB - Space: 20GB Space - Only...
  6. J

Bye freewebspacenet

Although the 25 lines rule is a bit dumb in my eyes, I think that FWS is a lot less strict than some of the other more popular forums. For example, DigitalPoint is getting ridiculously stupid with rules now. Bye.
  7. J

Motion to temporarily ban all youtube videos from being posted

Aye. Isn't this supposed to be a Web Hosting Forum? Why would we need a lot of Youtube videos on the forum?
  8. J

Need Blog Host

Hello! MiloFi Hosting would like to show you their Shared Hosting Plans! The recommended plan for you is: Basic Account - BW: 60GB - Space: 7.5GB - Only $3.00/Month! Order Now! Basic Plus Account - BW: 100GB - Space: 12.5GB - Only $5.00/Month! Order Now! Standard Account - BW: 180GB - Space...
  9. J

UK based reseller required ~10GB/100GB

Is UK Servers a definate requirement? MiloFi Hosting is a UK Based Company but with US Based Servers.
  10. J

Fansite Hosting

MiloFi Hosting could provide you with the following Package for your needs: 7.5GB Space 60GB Bandwidth Unlimited "Features" Unlimited Addon Domains! $1/Month If you're interested in this Package, you can purchase this from here. We accept Paypal, Moneybookers, E-Gold and Google...
  11. J

php,mysql,ssh,ssl needed

MiloFi Hosting could provide you with the following Package for your needs: Package Basic 7.5GB Space 60GB Bandwidth Unlimited "Features" Unlimited Addon Domains! SSH Access! $3/Month If you're interested in this Package, you can purchase this from here. We accept Paypal...
  12. J

Custom Clan Hosting Request

MiloFi Hosting could provide you with the following Custom Package for your needs: 1GB Space 20GB Bandwidth Unlimited "Features" Unlimited Addon Domains! $1/Month If you're interested in this Package, you can purchase this from here. We accept Paypal, Moneybookers, E-Gold and Google...
  13. J

Host recommendation needed.

There are some great hosts on FWS. I suggest making a request in the request forum and seeing what you get, most of the responses will give information about them. Just be sure to read some of the reviews about them also on this forum too.
  14. J

How much more overselling is possible?! o.o

Wow, I've never seen as much overselling. Good find by the way.
  15. J

Geekrack Is Back!!! Take Cover!

Or it could be changed to .html through a simple Apache .htaccess rewrite. I really believe it must be php.
Back