• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by James

1. J

VPS vs. Shared Hosting - Do You Need a VPS?

Good attempt at the topic, nice 1. But the links to your own site make the purpose of this forum post glaringly obvious!
  2. J

Some tips to consider when looking for a new web host

Nice advice, thanks. I guess the 5 year advice is simply a safeguard against shaky businesses that don't last very long. If it works, it works. Doesn't mean to say that there arn't any businesses younger than 5 years who are good. If you are a host not 5 years old yet, don't be alarmed by this...
  3. J

What Forum Software should FWS use?

vB is how FWS just is and always has been!
  4. J

Haha, people always will care about reps on forums! Yea sure some people will leave you negatives just because they find you annoying for whatever reason. If it goes red, just leave it - it will come back to green once people keep noticing you are a decent guy. Leaving it disabled looks like you...
  5. J

FWS Meet-Up

I might join if you managed to bring some ladies. :P Who have you as confirmed as interested? Since you wrote "we".
  6. J

I have a Complaint

Haha, logged into FWS for the first time in ages. This thread tells me nothing ever changes around here :)
  7. J

WHT - The 'timewarp'!

It's quite an incredible downtime really - they've been down for 2 days + now. Never seen it happen to them before. Something must have seriously gone wrong. And they're backed/hosted by RackSpace... Hope they recover soon.
  8. J

A free host for sale

Tell me, are invision licenses allowed to transfer? How is this part done?
  9. J

A free host for sale

URL pls.
  10. J

Looking for free hosting wizards...

Hi, We are a group of talented people with vast free hosting operation experience. Upon a new ambitious project, we would like further 2 personnel to complete a 5 man team. You must be willing to dedicate, help and contribute for no fees. Contact me in the way you feel comfortable.
  11. J

A infraction? Now come on.

Don't speculate what she might have meant. Jan is an admin, I would just accept it. I do not think a public outcry helps your cause.
  12. J

The stupid '25 Line' rule

You include a link in the thread offer, you can put as much information as you wish on that linked page. Respect the rules, consider the free advertising a privilege .
  13. J

Hiring/seeking hosting partner

Hi, some extra information. - I am looking for talented people, all-rounders who can perform various tasks. - I am not looking for lifeless geeks - I am looking for good people looking to establish an subsidiary income online. - I am only looking for 1 or 2 extra personnel. - Exact terms are...
  14. J

Hiring/seeking hosting partner

Following are straight forward info. See if it interests you - if so PM or MSN me to initiate a discussion. - I run a profitable web hosting business since 2004. - I am very busy and would like extra eyes, brains and presence. - You need to have some hosting experience. - You must be...
  15. J

What would you do?

Did you get any answers from him on the solid legal grounds he's basing his demand on? Personally I think 40 dollars is bit of a joke, basically saying to you - "Here is some pocket money kid. Be a good boy."
Back