• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by JamesZach

1. J

Ezeelogin-Secure your servers when you outsource tech support or give out ssh access

Ezeelogin keeps your servers and business safe & secure when you outsource your technical support or when you give ssh access to your business critical servers. How does ezeelogin improve the security of your servers and hence protect your business? Provide root SSH access to your...
  2. J

Post your dreams...

Enjoying the view from top of Mt.Everest :)
  3. J

Dedicated server or Reseller plan ?

I would say get a business plan ready and do a market study, plan your budget for marketing,hardware,staff etc. Start of with a vps and move to dedicated servers as that would be a safe route.
  4. J

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

lol making it longer :biggrin2:
  5. J

Gmail vs Hotmail - Which is better?

Love gmail for its tons of integration available with google apps.
  6. J

Godaddy $1 per domain offer.. hurry up.. grab yours..

i have been using enom lately.
  7. J

Latest domain you bought and why?

serveryogi.com for starting off business
  8. J

Cloud and Dedicated Hosting

Cloud- You can scale up the resources easily and you pay for what you use. Shared- The resources are shared with other users. Dedicated- The resources are entirely dedicated to you. Would be an overkill if you are just starting off.
  9. J

Do you think hosts should be in business if they can not answer support tickets...

I would say sooner the better. To be competitive, one needs to keep reducing the response time and resolution time. Everybody is in a hurry and nobody wants to wait.
  10. J

I have dedicated window server creating problems....

Could you mention the error messages that you get?
  11. J

OpenVZ vs. Xen: What's the difference, and which is better?

I would go for xen virtulization because its resembles more to an actual dedicated server. From a customer perspective i would go for xen because i would know that my resources are dedicated.
  12. J

cPanel wants to 'eliminate' WHMCS

Cpanel billing is going to be great since they would be easily able to blend most aspects of hosting and build a tightly integrated solution. Just wondering when cpanel would be coming out with a helpdesk.
  13. J

What is Best Support Ticket System?

I would vouch for zendesk & whmcs combination
Back