• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by jbiz718

1. J

Free Hosting

Sites Well thanks Jan Im just giving u a hard time. Joe Male Member
  2. J

Free Hosting

Do you have a list of companies or something. Jan, question why is your custimized tag thingy, or whatever female moderator
  3. J

Free Hosting

Whats the best free host?
  4. J

HC - Holiday Giveaway - Dedicated + Modernbill

HostingChat (www.hostingchat.com) – A hosting community is proud to give back to our community by giving away ModernBill and a Server to close out the year. HostingChat has grown rapidly over the last 5 months and because of that, we are in the position to give another great prize away through...
  5. J

Hostingchat.net XBOX Giveaway

Over the next 3 weeks on www.hostingchat.net (division of WHR) we will be looking at all of our current members and new members, there quality of posts, and number of posts and narrowing all of the members to about 10. Then randomly picking one of those to win a xbox. The rules are simple...
  6. J

Pulse Detonation _WHR- Review

Cool Well Webhostingradio which im the COO of has a ton of bandwidth for its talk show. So we decided to stream music as well. We are still workin on the design, and by the middle of the week should have lower streams available for dialup and what not. We also are on a pretty solid...
  7. J

Pulse Detonation _WHR- Review

Hello All WHR has finally launched its first music station. www.pulsedetonation.com - the final realm of electronic music. http://webhostingradio.com/radio.php If u like dance, trance, techno, or well fast beat music, check it out. You will be quite happy. We are still working...
  8. J

Free Reseller Accounts - 3 free special

Hello All INTENSEinfo.com has been around for 2 + years now and is continuing to grow at a sucessful rate thanks to all of our current customers. Because of them we like to give back to the community. As we continue to grow and with the holiday season coming up, we will be offering 3...
  9. J

Best free host

I am interested to know what the best free hosts are... Are there any hosts that give a larger block of space transfer, no add Are there any hosts with no ads at all Let me know Joe
  10. J

INTENSE Free 5

Yes That was probably the first few days up until we got about 100 orders later in the first week It was rather crazy but as I said in about 2 months we will have another one Joe
  11. J

INTENSE Free 5

Won All people that won were notified and added We will be doing this deal once a quarter though so if you missed this one, in about 2 months there will be another one Joe
  12. J

INTENSE Free 5

Well These are free basic accounts. They do have all the fuctionality and everything but this give away has been closed already....We got about 100 inquiries Thanks though Joe
  13. J

$1400 - Any good dedicated provider?

Vhost Thanks Vhost I have got your email and replied... Just so you know my cheapest plan is this, which was not in the email Intel Pentium III 733mhz Processor 64 megs of ram 20gig Hard Drive Unix/Linux Distro 10gigs Bandwidth Monthly - $114.99 per month Setup - $99 We could...
  14. J

Reseller Hosting

<<MOD EDIT: He's not asking for suggestions of other hosts>>
  15. J

What happened to valuablehost.com?

Vhost Vhost seems to have worked things out Joe
Back