• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by jcarney1987

1. J

★★[USA] Inode Hosting ☆ 80% off First Month ☆ Shared &Reseller ☆ 99.9% uptime ★★

Inode Hosting has been in business for over a year founded Dec 2011 and still growing. We provide true 24x7 Technical support so you know your website is always in good hands, whether a late night designer running into problems we will do our best at...
  2. J

Looking For Shared

Control panel Cpanel Disk Space 5GB Bandwidth 30GB Unmetered Mysql, Subdomains, Parked domains $2.99 a month Server location: Atlanta Georgia, USA Inode Hosting has been in business since Dec 2011 and maintained 99.9% uptime. True 24x7 technical support with average 30mins response time...
  3. J

Free host for my wordpress magazine, 1g space, 1 mysql, 1domain ,1 ...

I have a offer for you. I run a paid hosting company and I am looking for new users to review my services after 30days. You'll get upto 5GB Space and 30GB Bandwidth with our starter plan. You get extra features such as RVsite builder, Softaculous, and more. You're site must have light...
  4. J

Shared Hosting: $20/year and 3 month free to start

Hi! Inode Hosting has been business for 1 year as of this month. I do suggest you check out our deals at http://inodehost.com. I'll give you our starter plan with a price overide @ $1.50 a month. Server features here http://inodehost.com/shared.html
  5. J

Webhosting request: I don't know Space: 100000 Where: USA

https://inodehost.com 5 GB's Web Space 30 GB's Bandwidth Free Instant Setup 15 Day Money Back Guarantee 24/7/365 Support 99.9% uptime Cpanel Control Panel Softaculous Script Installer Price 2.99 More info Order Now If you would like to try us out...
  6. J

50% off Reseller Plans, Instant Setup, Cpanel, Softaculous [Inode Hosting]

Here at Inode Hosting we are looking to deliver great products and service at a great price. Right now we currently offer Shared and Reseller Hosting. We offer Cpanel with softaculous script installer, 15day money back, 99.9% uptime Guarantee. Why choose us? ------------------ Inode Hosting...
  7. J

Sponored Shared Hosting / Cpanel /Softulous

Inode Hosting is now offering a limited supply of sponsored hosting accounts. What do we require 100 Unique visitors a month A link back to our site Inodehost.com You can activate as an affiliate and even generate income on sales 10% commision. We will require some type of verification. What...
  8. J

Free Domain and SSL / Cpanel /Softaulous / Inodehost.com

Here at Inode Hosting we are looking to deliver great products/service at a great price. Right now we currently offer Shared and Reseller Hosting. We offer Cpanel with softaculous script installer, 15day money back, 99.9% uptime All plans come with ----------------------------- Cpanel WHM...
  9. J

Need Hosting

If your site is expected to be busy with lots of videos playing you may wish to consider vps or dedicated. If the site is a lightweight or starter site then we might have a plan for you. Please check out our plans at http://inodehost.com/shared.html . If you feel you may need more bandwidth...
  10. J

Dedicated server or Reseller plan ?

Overrated and Unnecessary? I take it you have name servers in the same subnet. What happens when you have a server outage or even a data center outage? Lets say you have a very important client to keep online by now since you have a local outage he is missing his important email. Email...
  11. J

Don't forget if you attend to host using your name servers make sure ns1 and ns2 are in different subnets. ns2 should be on a offsite location. For example my server ns1 is located is georgia where ns2 is located in L.A Cali. Even if you buy a reseller plan Unless they give you an offsite ip...
  12. J

overselling

My rule of thumb don't put more than 400 accounts on 1 server. That way even if you have a faster server that could handle 1k accounts plus if that server was to fail that would be more accounts to migrate lol. But yes 30 is doable like you said. But why? Who knows =)
  13. J

overselling

Ha ha your right I'll fix that. I never realize the tiny mistakes I always seem to make. But yes I am aware he said "Server" but I was just saying 30 account per server would be a loss so I moved to assume he meant accounts. But who knows he might really only do 30 accounts per server. How...
  14. J

overselling

I think he means he only allows 30 accounts per reseller plan
  15. J

Great you own a dedicated server but is it colocated? Where ever its located at do they have a fully redundant systems? If you have to pay extra to co-locate then I would suggest getting a reseller or a decent vps to start with. If your server is colocated already then it may be cheaper just...
Back