• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Jedito

1. J

Lunarpages, Totallyhosted - or other?

I hope that you were kidding ;)
  2. J

Reliable Host!

Did you looked at venturesonline.com?
  3. J

Any offer for Adult Hosting + PHP + MySql?

$14-20 year? for adult hosting? you must be dreaming.
  4. J

Very disappointed in my host.

Probably you never saw how those Flat database Forum affect a server's performance.
  5. J

For all you who need cheap hosting

Well.. I saw that the http://www.httpd.net/colocation/prices.html are not the cheapes BW around. He must be a very powerfull guy if even Verio have to pay BW and he don't :rolleyes:
  6. J

DowntownHost Christmas Special

All packages above the 200 MB Plan cost 40% off our normal retail price All Plan Include Unlimited Autoresponders Unlimited E-mail Aliases SSH WebStats Unlimited E-mail Forwards Frontpage Extensions Control Panel Real Audio/Video Pass Protect Dirs. Shopping Cart...
  7. J

problems finding a host

<<If you'd like to contact this person, please email Peo requesting that he forward your email to him/her>>
  8. J

DowntownHost Sponsor your site

Hi! We have a fresh new box and with want to offer sponsor to sites with 10k unique vistors or more per month. Do you have logs to prove it? What we ask in return? A banner in every page. What sponsored sites receive: - 1 Free Domain Name Registration/Renewal for as long as you...
  9. J

November Special

I want to introduce our November Special 200 MB Space 10 Gb Bandwidth 50 Pop Email Accounts Unlimited email aliases Unlimited auto responders Telnet/SSH 24x7access 5 Mysql Database PHP 4 with zend Optimizer Mod_gzip FrontPage2000 extensions 10 Sub-domains...
  10. J

ChristianWebHost.com?

We have some refugees of ChristianWebHost Althrough I never used them, my customers say their support is slow and bad. Again, I never had a first hand experience with them. Anyway, they offer unlimited bandwidth, stay away.
  11. J

Tera Byte has become the worst

Anyway.. I don't see below10host prices expensive at all. I have to say that tera-bytes prices are real low. But below10host.com it have normal prices. IMO
  12. J

Tera Byte has become the worst

Tera-bytes prices? You're joking, right? 20 GB BW for $9.25 ;)
  13. J

Cpanel 3.8 on redhat 6.2

If I'm not wrong. Cpanel comes with Mysql, Php, frontpage extensions and Perl. But you can better ask in support.cpanel.net
  14. J

CPanel

The best thing about the Cpanel is the end-user interface. You don't want that you customers ask you to open every email account. And you have another way to do it manually than by yourself.
  15. J

Sexy Hosting Grand Opening (Adult Hosting)

Hey Thanks Erich to point me to go----yourself.com :) I get a lot of inquires about SH from there :)
Back