• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by .Joe.

1. .Joe.

PayPal Question

Okay, thank you. Yeah, it's just an ATM card. I might get a debit card soon, but I don't see the point because I accessed my internet banking today to see my balance and I saw a few links that said "Money transfer" and I started looking into it, and if I find a recipients email address I can...
  2. .Joe.

PayPal Question

Okay, here's the problem - my card doesn't have a visa/mastercard logo on it, I can't find a verification number anywhere on it, and it doesn't have an expiration date marked on it. Does this mean I can't make purchases online with it?
  3. .Joe.

PayPal Question

No it doesn't. Okay, thanks Dynash.
  4. .Joe.

PayPal Question

I'm trying to buy a ticket online, and the payments options are: Visa, Mastercard, and American Express Cards. I also have the following fields to enter information: Card number, Expiration Dates, and Card ID code. I see no option for debit cards, do I just enter my debit card information? Or...
  5. .Joe.

PayPal Question

Yeah, but many sites only accept credit cards...they also accept debit?
  6. .Joe.

PayPal Question

Is there anyway I can deposit funds onto PayPal with my Debit Card? Not using wire transfers through my bank?
  7. .Joe.

PayPal Question

What pieces of information do I need to transfer bank funds into my PayPal account?
  8. .Joe.

PayPal Question

Can I use my bank account and debit card to verify the account or do I also need a credit card? Is it possible to extract the funds from my debit card onto my PayPal card?
  9. .Joe.

A Beginner to Coding?

I mean, I guess I can't save PHP languages in an HTML file.
  10. .Joe.

A Beginner to Coding?

I actually found that out a little while ago, but even when I fixed it, it still gave me the same error, I was using mysitename.com/index.php but I had to use mysitename.com/index.html Why is it when I use the HTML extension it works, but not when I use the PHP one?
  11. .Joe.

Is it possible?

I wanted to use XAMMP to test out scripts, and continue on learning PHP? Would that work..?
  12. .Joe.

A Beginner to Coding?

Thanks Dynash and JohnN, I think that's it, Well mine quite doesn't look like the one it has there...it doesn't show the username or password like the one I wanted it to like does. I don't know if I did something wrong...or its a different version...I don't know. Also, when I tried to put the...
  13. .Joe.

Is it possible?

I tried downloading that before, and I couldn't figure out how to install it on my computer. How did you?
  14. .Joe.

A Beginner to Coding?

I am using phpmyadmin, but I'm having troubles... http://www.imgtags.com/uploads/SQLtable.jpg Here's where I am, I don't know how to edit like you did. When I go through "type" scrolldown box there's nothing called "ID"? I want my tables to look like this...
  15. .Joe.

A Beginner to Coding?

Okay, I'm trying to make a more serious log-in/authentication script but I'm going to have to use mySQL. I don't have alot of knowledge in this. I've made my database in mySQL, called Login, now I have to make a table also called login...now I made a table with 3 fields but I can't seem to...
Back