• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Joshe9

1. J

Which will you prefer for hosting blog? dedicated or share?

It depends on the traffic that the blog gets and how much space it needs. If the blog has low to an average number of visitors, then, I would recommend opting for a VPS. This would also be a more affordable option. But, if the blog regularly receives a huge amount of traffic and has many many...
  2. J

Which is the best web hosting company?

I think there’s no such thing as ‘’the best web hosting company’’ mainly because even not all famous hosts will suit everyone’s needs. Sometimes not that big companies can turn out to provide better services at lower prices and to have a more friendly attitude towards their customers. When...
  3. J

Which VPS is better to follow?

Do you want OpenVZ or KVM VPS? Can you give more specific details or information what monthly fee seems reasonable to you?
  4. J

Where to host my site

Could you please be more specific – like how many visitors you have per day or month, how much RAM and disc space you need? Also, it’s important to mention what your budget is and what exactly type of hosting solution you need, so we can narrow our suggestions to such that will perfectly suit...
  5. J

The difference between SSD and HDD on server.

Thanks to the solid state drives my website's speed improved significantly, It's awesome :)
Back