• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by King-Servers

1. K

tech staff

I look for experience and their ability to resolve issues in short period of time.
  2. K

[US/NL] King-Servers.com - 40% Discount on Managed/Unmanaged Dedicated Servers

King-Servers.com is pleased to announce huge discount on its Unparalleled & Robust Dedicated Servers. Use KING40 Coupon Code and get 40% Discount on the first month’s payment of any Dedicated Server. King-servers Dedicated Servers are ideal for websites/applications that require high...
  3. K

Good to be back

Welcome back mate. I don't think people would consider free hosting services now because many companies are providing hosting services at cheap rates and so its quit easy for them to prefer paid hosting and get good and guaranteed services rather then considering free services.
  4. K

Looking for an AWESOME CMS. Help!

If you are looking for good theme on photography then I would recommend you to consider WordPress theme. WordPress themes are easy to edit and add content.
  5. K

Best WordPress Hosting

I would recommend you to consider companies which provide separate and dedicated plans specialized for WordPress hosting. Many companies have dedicated servers for WordPress websites.
  6. K

Web hosting directories list

The major question is does it really worth to work on directory submission websites? I have read many threads on several forums and seems that we do not get enough output now as compared to early days of directories.
  7. K

Hey

Hey Radi, Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay here.
  8. K

ASP.net free hosting

Web Hosting companies providing Shared web hosting can satisfy your needs. You just need to find right hosting company with good feature and compatible price.
  9. K

Any good new films?

I'm just waiting for two films for next year. One is Fast and Furious 7 and Batman vs Superman. Would be amazing films of 2015.
  10. K

Any other free domain email services left?

I would recommend you to not consider free email service. It would be good to have a email hosting account with hosting company.
  11. K

Best Email Service ?

You can sign up for an email account with a hosting company for email service.
  12. K

Desktop Running Slow

Please check the startup process for your machine. Many unwanted processes might be running at the backend which might be using resources. You can remove that by typing msconfig command in run and then selecting startup. Now uncheck the process which you do not need. Also please clear all temp...
  13. K

List of cheap domain registrars

Thank you everybody for sharing this wonderful and informative information which will help us to differentiate among best domain registrar.
  14. K

Which Windows versions you like?

Windows XP is the Windows version which I have used most and really like to work on it.
  15. K

WHMCS or HostBill?

No doubt, WHMCS is best option to consider.
Back