• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Lancing

1. L

Illusionfxnet Paid Hosting :: PRIZES!

Just updating this topic to let everyone know that February's prizes for the contest is either 2 $25 gift cards to iTunes or a digital camera. More information can be found on the first news post here.
  2. L

1and1.com extremely slow customer support

Somehow that does not surprise me.
  3. L

Hello, I'm just updating this thread to let everyone know that this contest is ending in about 2 hours. It is still very winnable. The prizes (for those of you don't know) for the winner of a random drawing, is a choice of a DVD Burner or a NyKo AirFlow Mouse. So if you're interested in...
  4. L

Ok, for 2005 we are going to be offering prizes to one lucky paid customer that signs up. You're automatically entered for a chance to win the prize, and there is a drawing on the 1st of every month. Check out the top news post at www.illusionfxnet.com for the current prizes. As for the...
  5. L

Interested in Advertising on Freewebspace

Ok no problem. As long as I know I'm not being ignored. :P
  6. L

As do I... I work 40 hours a week, plus school....
  7. L

I sent in a request in Advertising Info but never got a reponse. Any information I need to know would be great! Thanks.
  8. L

Illusionfxnet.com :: Plan Revolution!!

I'm inquiring about getting this plan advertised here on FreeWebspace.net. But anyway, here are the specs. Plan Revolution 550 MB Web Space 20000 MB Transfer (20 GB) Per Month 20 Email Addresses 10 FTP Accounts 10 MySQL Databases. Unlimited Subdomains 5 Add-On Domains 5 Parked Domains...
  9. L

200 mb storage 5 gig bandwidth = under $40/year

I can offer you this: Plan Revolution 550 MB Web Space 20000 MB Transfer (20 GB) Per Month 20 Email Addresses 10 FTP Accounts 10 MySQL Databases. Unlimited Subdomains 5 Add-On Domains 5 Parked Domains PHP/Perl cPanel with x Theme. Fantastico Only $25/Year...
  10. L

Willing to PAY for hosting...

I can offer this for you: Plan Revolution 550 MB Web Space 20000 MB Transfer (20 GB) Per Month 20 Email Addresses 10 FTP Accounts 10 MySQL Databases. Unlimited Subdomains 5 Add-On Domains 5 Parked Domains PHP/Perl cPanel with x Theme Fantastico Included Only $25/Year...
  11. L

Illusionfxnet Free Hosting is Back!

Illusionfxnet.com Webhosting After a long hiatus, free hosting has returned to IFX. This time, we are not as strict as to who gets accepted to our services. However, we scaled them down a tad. Here's the plans that we offer: If you would like to pay $10/Year knowing that you will receive...
  12. L

Shoutcast hosting And Unmetered webhosting

Woah, funny I came across this topic. I've been using Realsecurity's services for quite some time and I am a very happy customer of this company. There has been many times that I have been helped out by the owner. He is extremely reliable, speedy, and has very reasonable pricing. All my money...
  13. L

Reliiable Hosting Needed (Highly Detailed)

Um last time I checked your prices aren't that much higher...
  14. L

Free Hosting Die Out?

What is Club Host? Lol never heard of it... tend to stick to my own..
  15. L

Free Hosting Die Out?

Amen to that.
Back