• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by LockerGirl

1. LockerGirl

It's a clip

funny.
  2. LockerGirl

Lost

oooh i wanna know the answers to those tooo!!
  3. LockerGirl

my blog

hey everybody. i got a blog.. its an old address ... new design though :) can you please tell me what you think. its a blog, so dont critisice it from a template makers view. www.pretty-loser.net thanks ;)
  4. LockerGirl

Your name in Japanese

中島 Nakashima (center of the island) 歩 Ayumi (walk, deeper meaning: walk your own way)
  5. LockerGirl

Where do you get those

he means the BOIKOTOI sticker :P
  6. LockerGirl

That was Odd...

i found a whole bundle of mice under some clothes in the corner once. when i pulled the top up they scattered everywhere :S
  7. LockerGirl

hey, linkage

hey havent posted in ages, and im not quite sure where the site linkage goes anymore... since its WEBDESIGN REVIEWS or something now, so here it is anyway. just some work ive done over some time. http://lover-garbage.deviantart.com
  8. LockerGirl

Your Avatar

mine i just was desperate for an avatar so i chose it...
  9. LockerGirl

What are you listening to?

the early november - i wanna hear you sad
  10. LockerGirl

What are you listening to?

um bright eyes - i want a lover i dont have to love .. album: ? unknown
  11. LockerGirl

The Pope

we dont need a president. we sorta do, so he can enforce laws... all the pope did was enforce prayers and stuff... prove me wrong. and i try not to judge people who have different beliefs to me, but it is hard when everybody who is fully churchish are totally calm.. its damn annoying
  12. LockerGirl

The Pope

ezforum = sucking up = roberts --- and i agree with bozley05 on this one, the pope just sat in his chair all day doing hardly anything but believe hes holy... i dont even understand why we needed a pope?
  13. LockerGirl

STUPID question STUPID answer

why? scared this place might actually have some fun.
  14. LockerGirl

STUPID question STUPID answer

all you do is ask a question, and somebody else answers it, then asks another one. make it stupid and random. ill start: you like eggs? now you answer, "answer here" then on another line, ask a stupid question for the next kid
Back