• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by lpok

1. L

CJ - Payment Status

I have the same problem except most of my leads have been "extended". :confused2 They always paid me on time, so I'm not really worry though.
  2. L

End of *.com.kg?

I got this email from domain.kg couple days ago: Anyone else get this?
  3. L

whats the cheapest 1 yr plan?

Just wondering, does stargateinc.com support mx records for everyone.net's mail?
  4. L

i'm selling 150,000 impressions...

selling impressions on ebay looks like a pretty good idea! But, when you joined linkexchange, isn't there something in the terms of service that says you can't sell your impressions? :confused:
  5. L

Tripod is unsafe now?????

The accounts on Tripod was delete due to a hardware failure (hardrive or a computer died, I think) I don't think they go around nuking accounts just for fun. ;)
  6. L

Best image host?

How about Geocities? They are quite reliable. I think they allow outside linking.
  7. L

ban-x-change.com

Check out these guys, they claim to give you $1 CPM along with 2:1 banner exchange ratio!! Too good to be true? If anyone wants to "sacrifice" 50,000 impressions to see if they pay, go for it!
  8. L

Prohosting or Netfirms?

Both are very fast and reliable. Netfirms have a 1000MB bandwidth limit, so I'll go with prohosting.
  9. L

best board based on mysql/php

I've seen several sites use tforum. It looks like a pretty good board. Never tried it myself though. tforum - http://titan.spaceports.com/~typus/tforum/
  10. L

Amazing Media Send Check?

I've got my check too! I've got my check for February too, after they slash my account... Oh well, at least they paid. :) I wasn't even expecting to get a check too, cause they terminated my account.
  11. L

barrysworld

Im not sure if you know this, but barrysworld was about to shut down a couple months ago. They decided not to at the last minute. They might not last much longer. :(
  12. L

Host like Hypermart?

I really like Hypermart and VirtualAve ads that only pops up once per user (that is if they have cookies turned on). Are there more host like that? I would use Hypermart and VirtualAve but I don't want to give out my credit card info.
  13. L

Fastclick.com

Anyone have a site that uses fastclick banners? If you, post them here, cause I want to check out the type of banners they are serving and how fast they load. Thanks!
  14. L

Opinions on Terrashare

Never tried them myself, but I've heard people say they did get paid. They claim to give $1.25 CPM, WOW! That's the best deal I've seen in a long time!
  15. L

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I remember having a problem similar to that. I tried calling tech support, but they were no help. I finally decided to re-install windows and that fixed the problem.
Back