• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Master_tee

1. M

Reporting a User he is violating the TOS!

Its legal in most all countrys except the USA ;)
  2. M

Windows VS Linux

The linux is more stabiler then windows is a load of bs, it just depends on how you deal with windows and how stable the application your running is, I have a windows server with 280 days uptime and it hasnt slowed at ALL, and it runs at 100% load 24 hours 7 days a week, tell me thats unstable.
  3. M

Funny Flash

Its expecially funny if your a gamer / play cs but its still funny even for the adverage internet user. http://gamehackerz.us
  4. M

Prime example of how tech support should be

Cox has the worst support ever, i call them for tech support, they transfer me to another department, then that department transfers me again, then that department transfers me back to the department i was at and then they disconnect me...Hurray? [No i dont have cox internet ;) luckily]
  5. M

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

<insertuselessposthere></insertuselessposthere>
  6. M

□ Picture Game

Padme.
  7. M

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

<WAH|Edic> whats the legal age to buy alcoholic in the UK <TeE> you cant buy alcoholic but if you wink at one the right way they might follow you home.
  8. M

Msnm [vs] Aim [vs] Yim

Msn MSN Doesnt have frequent downtime, Im constantly logged in and ive only experienced about 2 times where MSN was down EVER... Yes millions of people do use MSN, i dont know where you got thousands from considering everyone i know uses msn not aim or yahoo... There USED to be a web...
  9. M

I really hate to do this

Im intrested Am i worthy ol' great one? [Tee Gayton - spookytee@san.rr.com]
  10. M

Stanaphone

Its a nice little VOIP service where you get your own phone number and call anywhere in the world and recieve calls from anywhere for free, Really great, http://stanaphone.com Discuss :biggrin2:
  11. M

Speed test

Laggy Yeah, its horrible, takes about 10 seconds to load and i get 10-12 kbps downloading from california.
  12. M

What ever happened to...

Obviously, cowax ;)
  13. M

Stopped growing

lol Im 12 and im 6'2 uhhh....lol :birthday:
Back