• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by MattGe

1. M

VPS Managed ??

Good managed VPS service includes support all of your scripts.
  2. M

budget dedicated needed max $75 monthly

Try hostfuss.com, maybe they help to you.
  3. M

is this even possible? ( 40GB / 900GB / $8.95/month)

host4cheap understands about what he speaks. I advise all to listen to his opinion because my experience prompts that all so actually
  4. M

Free hosting companys, is it worth it?

Earlier I was engaged in a free-hosting. Certainly it is not high-grade business and enough of money on a free-hosting service to not earn. But if it not start of any big paid project or if you not have the original fresh commercial idea.
  5. M

Increasing Google PR and getting traffic.

For spam you most likely will be banned. The gain of hits will not give any gain of PR. Many references to you from sites with similar subjects Are necessary.
  6. M

Link exahnge

Link exchange with hosting sites with PR more then 5 is interesting for me.
  7. M

Why did you make a hosting company?

Hi, All of the above for me.
  8. M

Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz vs Athlon 3800+

I think that Athlon more productive processor, and a Pentium - more stable in constraints of work in a server. I like more Athlon and use it.
  9. M

What control panel???

I Agree with DirectAdmin. But I don't install it on centos..
  10. M

what do you say about theplanet

In my opinion it's web-hosting company fault. But probably it is necessary to understand more in detail..
Back