• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by mattie005

1. M

Whats your homepage?

My homepage is http://www.google.co.uk handy for searching the internet fast.
  2. M

PHP failing to output errors - 5.2.2

Hello. PHP is failing to show any type of error. Instead, it just shows a blank page. Whether it be a notice, warning etc, it still shows a blank page. Doesnt log it in error_log either. Its PHP version 5.2.2. "display_errors" = On "display_startup_errors" = On "html_errors" = On...
  3. M

Vista is avg

I have vista ultimate with 1gb of ram and it boots up fast, and basically runs fast. I prefare the layout of it to xp, so i am staying with vista.
  4. M

Selling arcade, ebook shop and php script directory websites

yes fun-arcade.net is still for sale.
  5. M

about 23 unique visitors this month and a couple of ebooks sold ($3.50 each). I'll sell it you for $35 if you are interested.
  6. M

I am selling 3 websites. They are listed below: Arcade - fun-arcade.net This is an arcade website with 500 games. Little traffic, as i have not promoted it. Starting Bid: $25 Not decided a BIN for this website yet, but you can still make offers. Registered the domain on...
  7. M

need smtp email sending php script

thanks for the link. I'll try it out.
  8. M

Floods

I have had no floods and I live in england. I have seen it on TV and it looks devastating. Its because of global warming if you ask me.
  9. M

I tried it but I dont get the email. Please could you possible do the rfc thing for smtp protocol (dont know what it is!) and allow it to use headers as well? thanks
  10. M

Hi, I am looking for a script that will connect to smtp and allow me to send an email. I have looked on google a few times but cant find anything that shows me how to connect, send to a smtp server. I am only sending, not receiving emails as well. Thanks. :-)
  11. M

ideas need for my free order hosting script

Hi, I own free hosting manager, a free hosting order script. We have decided to make the order page in different steps. We need a page for the: * Package Selection * Username * Email * Domain * Terms of Service Agreement (optional to the person using the script if they want the people...
  12. M

Does anyone have vista??

I am using windows vista and its excellant! i have 1gb ram and a 120gb hd so it runs fast to! I think for features on it are much better than XPs and the design is nice as well.
  13. M

Anyone know any really good IMAGE HOSTING script ?

http://www.hotscripts.com/PHP/Scripts_and_Programs/Image_Galleries/index.html There are good paid/free image hosting scripts there...
  14. M

Age of Empires series

I have age of empires III and its cool. I am doing the campaigns. the graphics on AOE3 is much better than AOE2!
  15. M

New Earth-Like Planet Found

This planet is 2x more gravity than Earth so you will feel 2x heavier. Its 1 1/2 times bigger also. It would take 120 million years to get there at the speed of concord and there is no spaceship that exists to travel that far. Well i think there is/was life on it because in the news they said...
Back