• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Mike-Hinata

1. M

Best anti virus

For windows: Free: Avast! Free Paid: NoD32 For Mac: Sophos Anti-virus ~Mike
  2. M

Free Hosting Recommendation?

Hello everyone, Anyone know of a free web-hosting that offers: * Multiple FTP Accounts (At least 5) * Sub-domain Option * PHP I browsed around, seen a few, but not too sure on their reputation. I figured I would ask the experts and word of the mouth tends to be the best. :) Thanks, Mike
  3. M

2GB cPanel Accounts

Just trying to be helpful: They seem to be back up, I was able to select the type and get to the part about transferring a domain name. I do not have ten posts to give you the URL, but if you go to the above URL, click 'Order Now' and it will give you an option for Free cPanel Hosting. ~Mike
  4. M

Free Hosting Needed; appreciate anyone taking the time to look!

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL, PHP, phpMyAdmin, FTP, .htaccess, Other - please Request free webhostingWhich features do you need? (optional)cPanel mySQL PHP phpMyAdmin FTP .htaccess Other - please specify in box below Do you need any other features? (optional) Multi-user FTP...
  5. M

Free Hosting Needed; appreciate anyone taking the time to look!

Which features do you need? (optional) cPanel mySQL PHP phpMyAdmin FTP (with Multiple Users - Max 5) .htaccess Do you need any other features? (optional) A sub-domain. Ensuring our files stay private and only distributed with in our team. Everyone on the...
Back