• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by [MyG]Catlin

1. [MyG]Catlin

MyGHosting.org has ripped me off and now he is gone...

*Yawns*, Well I made an agreement to Carl to stop this nonense, so Im brining my foot down, Im NOT Going to reply to this madness. End Of Story, and they all hosted happily ever after.
  2. [MyG]Catlin

Dude Give it a rest, The client is happy, he paid you to pay me, you didnt lose ---- because the client didnt do a chargeback on you. So Give it a rest, Jesus WHT Cant get this bad. What on earth does that have to do with anything? We got the BBB, Im leaving this thread in a min, its...
  3. [MyG]Catlin

!BAM! !BAM! Your friend doesnt want a refund, your DISMISSED. Im not going you one if you dont both agree *Yawns* Who wants to see how far he gets?
  4. [MyG]Catlin

When I close down, I will stop paying APHost for the boxes, I put the site on the "Coming soon" Page as I needed to move from one host to another. Assumed does nothing, it makes us all look bad. You shouldnt be requesting answers about the company servers from APHost or the Datacenter. Your...
  5. [MyG]Catlin

Mods Respond Please

I've noticed Catlin claim to own my new recently renamed company DiscoverStudio ohh sure Skylar told me this, Richard Alderson Told Me This, Dan Told Me This on MSN Flat Out. I never said An admin you ----ing retard, I said one mod and other members
  6. [MyG]Catlin

Josh Dagie is not an employee of mine, James, and I will be canceling my services at this moment and opening a dispute in paypal to receive my money back should you talk to him any further. This is a against privacy rights, and I will not buy from a company that talks behind clients back to non...
  7. [MyG]Catlin

Josh, I never gave him that information. I swear I didnt. It must of been Blackadder. I havent talked to the datacenter about you let along APHost
  8. [MyG]Catlin

When you buy from me, you buy from Aspiration Hosting, so LOL. I buy the servers and I sell them, its simply that easy
  9. [MyG]Catlin

Of Course James, or who ever you are, long as you keep the great service up and fix the OS Problem, we have no issues, I'll buy even more, lots more! 100 Sound Good? Or more?
  10. [MyG]Catlin

Is it a crime to be late? LOL, dont think so.
  11. [MyG]Catlin

Thats not the same guy! LMAO You bought it on behalf of a client who doesnt want a refund, the account info is for him NOT You, so your case is no more. Just like Judge Judy says, YOUR AN IDIOT
  12. [MyG]Catlin

Me moving from US/Canada to Australia is a good reason to keep me offline Refunds were issued, END OF STORY.
  13. [MyG]Catlin

http://mgshosting.net/index.php?page=tos Say Bye Bye To MSN logs, its bull----, its been altered Your over by 42 dollars
  14. [MyG]Catlin

Ohh wowwowowooww, I just issued refunds last night. Congrats. I just got off the phone to paypal. My phone number and addy has nothing to do with you. I also moved countries which was why I was out of reach. MGS was terminated when I moved. Also Refunds arent offered if it isnt in the TOS.
  15. [MyG]Catlin

Terms of Service, Really need advice

I had to suspend the box which automatically puts that page up. DDOS Attack and possible brute force and I got 20GB Worth of Files highly classified and they could get hacked so I axed it all the way to the root until I can retrieve them than I'll put it up. MyG Techs are working around the...
Back