• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Nav2Net

1. N

web design! hehe! second large project!

I like it!... the sideways torn page is great!
  2. N

about dedicated servers

There are no dedicated servers for this but as stated the VPS servers are not too bad. But I don't think those would even fit your budget. I have a reseller account at data393 and its 44.95.
  3. N

FreeIBBoard.com - Free Invision Board Hosting

Create your free invision board hosting account, and run your own forum! There is no cost for this service. The forums are based on Invision Board, a free messageboard software. We have made it simple for you to have your own free account including the web hosting ! The signup process takes...
  4. N

Trying to sponsor a thread here but no Admin Response

Hi, Nav2.net is trying to contact the admin of freewebspace.net to sponsor one or more of the threads. Has anyone been able to contact the owner? I have sent multiple messages and email with no response. If anyone has updated contact methods, please let me know Thanks Kevin Nav2.net
  5. N

WebHosting-Ads.com Free Featured Ad Week

As part of our April promotion, we are opening the doors for web hosts to submit their web hosting ads (always free) and to receive a free upgrade to a featured ad for one month! While WebHosting-Ads.com is not the largest web hosting directory, we do hand approve each listing to ensure...
  6. N

NBA playoffs

Miami looks tough to beat.... even if they contain Shaq they are too talented.
  7. N

Free Web Scripts at ZScripts.com

ZScripts.com is the best place to find free web scripts, php scripts, cgi scripts, javascripts, and programs as well as purchaseable scripts to improve your website or toolchest. While not the largest directory, we do approve each addition manually to ensure quality. Have a script you...
  8. N

Free Invision Board Hosting at FreeIBBoard.com

Create your free invision board hosting account, and run your own forum! There is no cost for this service. The forums are based on Invision Board, a free messageboard software. We have made it simple for you to have your own free account including the web hosting ! The signup process...
  9. N

Free CPanel Hosting at FreeHosting123.com

FreeHosting123.com is a free web hosting provider which offers free CPanel hosting incl. PHP, mySQL and FTP support. We do not require any posts or banners on your site but we only accept users, invited by existing users. Feature Overview 150 MB Web Space 2.5 GB monthly Bandwidth...
  10. N

Free-Picture-Host.com - Free Picture Hosting Service

Free-Picture-Host.com is a free picture hosting service. The website allows free photo uploads you to put your pictures, graphics, or other images on the Internet without having to pay web hosting fees. After you upload your picture, you can select any of four autogenerated codes to link to...
  11. N

Basics to SEO...

I would look at sitepoint.com in their forums. Just use common sense. Good fresh content, and links from only related sites are key.
  12. N

Free Web Stats at URL-Stats.com

There are many stats/counter sites out there but many are not detailed as URL-Stats.com. We use this on all our sites and are very happy with the detailed reporting included. No fees. No ads. Just the facts. Take a look at the site for more details. We just want to offer free tools to...
  13. N

WMP crashing on none other than WMV content

Use some other WMV player like zoomplayer
  14. N

firefox people.. come here

I would suggest first to get some programs like SpyBot, AdAware, or SpySweeper and clean your system. It might take a while but better in the long run.
Back