• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ndiniz

1. N

Changing my email address

ok! Thanks for helping me get this fixed.
  2. N

message sent with new email address
  3. N

I'm unfortunately unable to edit my email address. Originally, it was nathandiniz@comcast.net BUT I don't have access to that email address anymore. Would it be possible to change it to my gmail address?
  4. N

Stuffradio, can you do me a favor, and remove my nathandiniz@comcast.net email, and replace it...

Stuffradio, can you do me a favor, and remove my nathandiniz@comcast.net email, and replace it with my vpmaster2004@gmail.com account? My comcast account is no longer active.
  5. N

NO ADS. UNLIMITED FEATURES, 10 GB Space, 100 GB Bandwidth, FREE DOMAIN NAME, INSTANT

Can I use a subdomain or am I required to use a domain?
  6. N

FaustIS - Free Master Resellers/Reseller/Shared - Low post req. - 99.9% UPTIME

ALERT! ALERT! pinbot.faustis.com has been suspended.......
  7. N

[WSWD Inc.] Free Reseller Accounts - 5GB Disk Space, 10GB Bandwidth

Darn, this leaves me out. I am so tired of going from place to place looking for a hosting place where I can stay at.
  8. N

BookMyCloud offering FREE Premium Cpanel hosting

What happened to cPanel? I logged in about a half hour ago, and it says that cPanel is installed, but there's no license.
  9. N

BookMyCloud offering FREE Premium Cpanel hosting

I signed up, did a few tests, and then decided that they were worth it! I'd give them a try if I were you!
  10. N

Free Cpanel with Softaculous,Fantastico and unlimited domains ftp mysql emails w

Hi. I have opened a ticket on your site. I'd like to let you know I like your service, but I chose the wrong plan. I had chosen a paid hosting plan and I'd like to cancel it if possible.
  11. N

Free Hosting - New Panel - by Cross Industries, LLC (Formerly Glacier Host)

I have completed the questionnaire and I'll send it to you via email. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send it to you.
  12. N

Free Hosting - New Panel - by Cross Industries, LLC (Formerly Glacier Host)

Sorry if I haven't sent the questionnaire back yet. I will soon.
Back