• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Nocturnal

1. N

Hosting for Counties Young Democrats website

I need hosting for the website I'm developing for my counties chapter of the Young Democrats. These are the features I need: 1, possibily 2 mySQL database(s) PHP5 (there was something I needed opened but I can't find it now) 100mb space should suffice 1GB would be more than enough...
  2. N

Help me out!

I wanted to say that I found a great host. Thanks a lot Tommi and www.whdot.com
  3. N

Help me out!

No, surely not
  4. N

Help me out!

Yes, I do own a domain. It is mostly just a personal site. Blog, pictures, etc..
  5. N

Help me out!

This is all I need 100mb space 500mb bandwidth php/mysql Cpanel would be nice anything else would be nice I'd like not have to make posts, but I'm willing to make some. Here is the main thing, I don't want any auto placed ads but I'm more than willing to put in some for you.
  6. N

cpanel?

Ok, I've kept having issues finding a host that doesn't go down. All I need is a host with cpanel. 100mb space, 1gb bandwidth - even though I would probably hardly use that much I would like to have that much. I would need at least one database. This would be used for my personal blog, and a...
  7. N

PHP/MySQL subdomain/domain hosting

I need a hosting account with the following features... - 100mb space - 1gb bandwidth - a couple MySQL databases I would like not to have any ads but if you want I will put Google ads or something like that into the layout, I just don't want it automatically put in. I want to start...
  8. N

Xserve host?

I am looking for a host that runs on Apple Xserve server. Does anyone know of any?
  9. N

ad free testing account

I have joined up. I would also need WGET, as soon as I get the hosting I would let you know if they work.
  10. N

ad free testing account

It would probably take me less than a month to get everything ready.
  11. N

ad free testing account

I am willing to put some advertising on the site but like I said it will only be for testing to start with. Please, can someone help me!?!?
  12. N

ad free testing account

Well I got my account with Yurx and everything looked to be going great. However that has all come to a quick halt. I posted the amount needed to get a basic account and continued to post just because I was thankful for the help they were providing even thought I wouldn't need any free upgrades...
  13. N

ad free testing account

This is what I would like: domain hosting 50-100mb space 0.5-1gb transfer cPanel 1-2 mysql databases a couple subdomains ImageMagick GD2 or 1 --- Well I'm back looking for hosting again. It looks like the host I had my stuff on decided to delete my account without letting me...
  14. N

Reseller needed

Sorry, I didn't state I am looking to pay no more than I'm paying now for 2gb/75gb at MediaTemple which is $15/m
Back