• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by oates151

1. O

blue screen - can I boot from a flash drive?

Hey guys, A friend of mine is having PC issues. He started getting a blue screen the other day when trying to boot a PC with XP. Basically, here's the situation: All safe modes don't work - they load up a blue screen (for 1 second, a flash of a blue screen basically) and then restarts the...
  2. O

$10 for somebody who is good at speech analysis

Hey, I need somebody to explain to me the tropes and schemes in Reagan's Challenger speech - i'll pay you for your help. Best if it could be done by the end of the night as I have a test next week and tomorrow is the last review day in class (my teacher sucks). PayPal payment - please PM...
  3. O

question for printer expert about drum unit

I have a Brother HL-4040CN printer. Today, after printing 3 shipping labels, I began to notice that there were these random large lines on pages whenever I printed in black. I opened up the printer and found that the adhesive stuck to one of the drum unit rollers. I was able to remove the drum...
  4. O

integrating twitter conversation

sorry for the delay. I was away this week. I added you to MSN.
  5. O

I am more then willing to compensate if anyone has the time to work on this with me. Though i'd like to learn along the way, this is a project that is a bit over my head and is a bit more then just a simple line of code that I am asking for.
  6. O

Always the same two accounts talking to each other.
  7. O

hello everyone. I am looking to integrate a twitter conversation between two accounts into my Joomla website. I have tried so many Joomla API scripts, but they all only seem to allow me to integrate individual accounts and so the accounts are listed after each other (e.g. the script only shows 8...
  8. O

I'm in need of a Joomla coder to do some edits

Message me if you have time to look through some project details and possibly jump on a current Joomla project that needs some Tweeter/Blog integration along with some other small adjustments. -Pat
  9. O

Joomla edit needed

I have a site programmed in Joomla for a design client of mine, but I need a few things edited (mainly on the navigation). Not sure what would be reasonable to put out there as a budget or any sort, just give me a ballpark quote and we can work with it. the site is myjpconnelly.com/demo...
  10. O

Need a website sliced/coded

Sent you a PM - awaiting your reply Snat - thanks :D
  11. O

I still need someone on this project - anyone available?
  12. O

Best Registrar

Dynadot.com is great for me - have used them for ages (though their prices continue to rise and im starting to question why) but their service and control panel you cant beat. Simple, easy, friendly. Domains switches between accounts, to and from registrars, is so easy.
  13. O

Sim games

I just pre-ordered the Sims 3
  14. O

Here's the project details. I need the following site, which is in PSD format, to be sliced and coded: http://www.myjpconnelly.com/myJPconnelly.jpg The website coding required will be integrating a small blog system/news system (OneAdmin) into the content box to the right of the page...
Back