• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by overulehost

1. O

MSN message history archives

I dont think that is possible but if you have norton protected recycle bin, you should be able to recover them.
  2. O

Massive Traffic To Share If You Host Us

mind showing us your site for a look ?
  3. O

cool layout

not a bad design. If it is for personal use, then it is good
  4. O

Avoid HOSTGOOL.COM at all costs!

well... depends on their Term of service regarding free hosting. If they have and you read it then you should know.
  5. O

Avoid HOSTGOOL.COM at all costs!

well.. what more could you expect out of free services.. so unless you paid, you cannot blame them as they are providing a free service for you.
  6. O

vBulletin Skinning

check out vbulletin's hack website. It should be there
  7. O

Domain reseller

Enom is good, even namecheap uses them if i am not wrong
  8. O

Best mode of payment?

Paypal is easiest as they accept major credit cards.
  9. O

Fix Search

It always work whenever i use the search on this forum. You need to type in your keyword clearly
  10. O

Need 1 year host less than 50$

well check out POLO and CASIO Plan. Both under $ 50 per year :)
  11. O

Simple hosting script

well with shared account, you could create a ftp(limit quota) and subdomain.
  12. O

Need 1 gb space 30 gb transfer

CUSTOM Plan - 2000 mb Space - 35000 mb transfer - CPanel with Fantastico - Unlimited Features - Linux Server ( so we have php,mysql,etc ) - Price : 4.99/mo or 49.99/year - 10 addon/parked domain names
  13. O

Need a fast webhost

POLO Plan - 1000 mb Space - 15000 mb transfer - CPanel with Fantastico - Unlimited Features - Linux Server ( so we have php,mysql,etc ) - Price : 2.99/mo or 29.99/year - 5 addon/parked domain names CASIO Plan - 2000 mb Space - 35000 mb transfer - CPanel with Fantastico...
  14. O

Trade for domain

could you prove that the template is legal? that means you paid and have the receipt ?
  15. O

TheFreeWebhosting.com

I think he means that the host only accepts English's site
Back