• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Patrick

1. P

Woot! Listed!

Congratulations. Too bad the Patriots didn't pull through Sunday though. Either way, the Steelers are a solid team and I think the Patriots probably went in a little overconfident. I think they'll be able to pull it together against the Giants this Sunday.
  2. P

Steve Jobs passes Away

RIP Steve Jobs. He revolutionized the technology industry with a lot of the products Apple created. A true innovator and entrepreneur.
  3. P

Spice, opinions?

Marijuana is bad, so you'd rather smoke unknown chemicals? Either stick to weed or stop smoking altogether if you don't want to risk your health. At least with weed you know what it is and that there are usually no adverse health effects.
  4. P

Post your desktop

My current desktop: http://screensnapr.com/u/i/p9iv0q.png
  5. P

Happy B-DAY Dynash!

Happy Birthday :beer:
  6. P

i did, did you...

Cupcake :(
  7. P

Happy birfday sEp!

Happy Birthday :)
  8. P

Happy Birthday Hammy!

Happy (belated) Birthday! :bd2:
  9. P

iPhone 4.0

It's still an Android phone regardless of whether it's locked or not... any app that AT&T blocks you can easily take the SIM card out and get it over the Market via Wifi. They didn't lock the phone to stay at 1.5, Motorola is working on creating an update for the Backflip that will also...
  10. P

iPhone 4.0

AT&T has at least one Android phone and I believe they plan on releasing others before the end of the year. They currently have the Motorola Backflip, which runs Android 1.5.
  11. P

iPad

Not worth it IMO, I'd rather spend that money on a more capable notebook, or even a netbook.
  12. P

So yea....the government is stingy as ----

From my experience, direct deposit takes a few days at most around here to process. Hope you get paid soon!
  13. P

What is your Video Card's Screen Resolution?

22" ASUS Monitor, 1920x1080.
  14. P

Ninety Degrees F Tomorrow And Monday!

It's been rather hot here lately. But it's better than the cold, that's for sure.
  15. P

I weighed myself today...

Vodka has its share of calories as well. The harder the alcohol, the more concentrated the calories are (more per ounce).
Back