• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by phoenix_

1. P

Giant request: 15TB traffic and a few GB hdd space. SVN Sponsering for a game

Your standards of 15TB/m for free is asking for alot As every1 else has already said if this company/yourself aren't willing to put atleast $850/m minimum there's just no way your going to find that type of hosting in my mind.
  2. P

Website for sale

Anything on there is for sale :) Contact for details
  3. P

Website for sale

www.Masamune-Gaming.com If you want to buy anything off that website weather it is the domain or the website's full contents/layout Anything on that site can be sold for any price given as i currently don't do anything with that site so yeah Contact me on god_steven@hotmail.com if...
  4. P

finaly bidvertiser suspends me at pay limit

Yeah same i was suspended about 2-3 days before payout I can guarentee i did not click the ads nor did i get others Bidvertiser is just hopeless Best not go anywhere near them
  5. P

For Sale: site with traffic & revenue

I'm not interested though i think it'll help others if you provided information/proof on the hits/revenue and when the domain expires Just a thought :)
  6. P

Paying for hits a scam?

They seem like scams to me to, I don't get how you can just force visitors over to an allocated website let alone get them to click ads I would suspect it's foul play to make money
  7. P

AdSense

A webhosting company with ads ? I'd assume that'll make visitors/members leave.
  8. P

Masamune-Gaming.com For sale

Hello Selling www.masamune-gaming.com Won't expire until March 07 Few hits at the moment (About 20) Selling for cheap looking for about $10 (Throw in antoher $5 and i'll add 1 month of webhosting aswell as all the content on the site right now) If you want it catch me on 1 of my messengers...
  9. P

Reasons why FWS gets insane requests for hosting.

Yeap that's pretty true, people expect so much for so little Though it's the webhosting companies fault for being so greedy just trying to get ANY clients that expect what they cannot give and then negotiating some sort of "custom plan" then the client is not happy then files a claim to PayPal...
  10. P

Request Please...

Anyone would be able to provide that =P
  11. P

What would be a good ad company that has popunders...

Clicksor offers pop unders BUT don't bother putting them on if you have 300 hits below it'll just scare away the visitors, its best to only use that function if you have SOLID hits.
  12. P

Earn $5 just for doing me a favor! PayPal

I'll LoL if the cc owner gets scammed from the site :)
  13. P

My First Ever Template!!! PSD

Wow pretty good for your first 1 Maybe you could enlarge the buttons a tiny bit for better visibility :) Besides that it's rather good
  14. P

not earning from Adsense... alternatives.

Hmm maybe its best to stay with Adsense and probably change the style or position of the ad and wait till more members roll in and then see your progression then If that doesn't work a few alternate publishers that are similar to Adsense's earnings/reputation would probably be Clicksor or...
  15. P

I need a domain but on a very tight budget

I don't think you'll find 1 for 24 cents Best choice to get some1 to purchase it for you in exchange for an ad block or maybe do surveys or something.
Back