• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by phudu25

1. P

♥♥♥♥♥ (●ᴗ●) $1/month ♥♥♥♥♥

Hello, Thank you very much for your good information. It will be great if you let me know about memory limit for your hosting. I see that normal it is 256MB for hostgator, it is not good. Best regards, Louis
  2. P

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I'm supporter at magestore.com and we offer support on weekend ;)
  3. P

Please reviw my website!

I just built a website base magento to sale food. Please suggest your idea about it. Thank you so much. wish you a great time! My website http://ngonmoingay.com
  4. P

Hello Everyone

Hope we will have a great time together :welcome:
  5. P

hostgator.com offer 25% for 2014

Hostgator was founded in 2002, and rapidly became one of the largest web hosting companies online. Brent Oxley started the company in his dorm room, and then moved to a large warehouse in Houston, TX in 2007. They have over 8 million domains hosted, and power about 1% of total Internet traffic...
  6. P

Please help me! Google block ip server for email!

I get server from My friend in German. I will ask him to know about it. Thank you so much!
  7. P

mail sent from your IP address has been blocked. May I change server to sovle it?

Thank you very much for your reply. I'm reseller for shared host file like ryushare, mediafire. However, my website is new. I dont know why google detect spam soon like that.
  8. P

mail sent from your IP address has been blocked. May I change server to sovle it?

I'm using gmail to send email to customer and a copy to me premiumkey3s.com . However, google said it is email spam for some time. And now, it was blocked. please help me to solve this problem. I wonder if I change server and keep domain, the problem still happen? The message from server here...
  9. P

Please help me! Google block ip server for email!

I'm using gmail to send email to customer and a copy to me premiumkey3s.com . However, google said it is email spam for some time. And now, it was blocked. please help me to solve this problem. I wonder if I change server and keep domain, the problem still happen? The message from server here...
  10. P

What is name's template? Please!

It seems that it is dard image. What does it mean?
  11. P

review 99webtools.com

Thank you very much for sharing your website. I can learn some thing from it. it is realy useful! Good job!
  12. P

USA Cheapest Windows & Linux VPS Hosting -Egopay,Okpay,Bitcoin,PerfectMoney Accept!

Thank you very much for your useful information! Good job!
  13. P

Need a help about delay email on website built magento!

Hello everybody. My website is http://premiumkey3s.com/. I use gmail to send email to customer and it will forward an email to me. It works normal previous months. I dont understand why recently it send email delay about 2 or 3 days. I can't get email immediatly. It is really bad for me. Hope...
  14. P

Latest domain you bought and why?

Lastest domain i bought "premiumkey3s.com" . I get it from German while i live VietNam. Is it ok?
  15. P

Need a help about paygate accept Viet Nam.

somebody help me! please, i'm having the problem in sales when paypal always check to limit account!
Back