• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by purplewitch

1. P

Are you buying links?

It is a tricky business to buy links. You are always better off building them the old fashioned way.
  2. P

Hyphen or Underscore

So what is better for SEO with domain names... hyphens or underscores? ie: my-website.com vs: my_website.com Thank you.
  3. P

30% .COM Go Daddy Coupon Codes

This Go Daddy coupon works great for .COM's. I just used it to renew several at once and the savings added up quickly! RRTV10 - $7.49 .COM domains. (30% off) Hope it helps.
  4. P

Top ways to on marketing a website

I love this list. Can you expand on targeted link backs? I've not heard that phrase before. Thank you.
  5. P

need your help

Go to google and type in your keywords. Then go thru that list on the right side of paid advertisers. Pick the ones that might want to advertise on your site and cold call them. You got nothin' to lose. Good luck!
  6. P

Best video network?

youtube is easy. mevio is newer and more social networking. vimeo is great. you can also check out blip.tv depends on what you're looking for!
  7. P

$0.99 for a .COM registration @ GoDaddy

I think this only works for new Godaddy users. IMHO they're easy for domain registrations. But hey, to each their own, right! Over the past couple of years, I have a collection of codes I use. RRTV3 is the simplest for dot com's. Gets 30% off the regular price so they're $7.49. RRTV1 is good...
Back